Microsoft Delays Windows 9 News, No Info at BUILD 2014

Discus and support Microsoft Delays Windows 9 News, No Info at BUILD 2014 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Windows 9 is expected to be Microsoft’s next big update for the Windows product family and people close to the matter explained that the BUILD 2014... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Apr 3, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

More

:)

labeeman, Apr 3, 2014
  2. Danish Lari Win User

windows phone update

There is no Info regarding Windows Phone 8.1 Release Date.
    But its expected to be announced at Microsoft’s Build 2014 conference in April.

Danish Lari, Apr 3, 2014
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Game app Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Hi Tammy, this is not really the forum for that game, the good news is there is a great forum specifically for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff gamers, I feel you will find all you need over on that forum!

Family Guy Addicts

A more specific page for DIstrict 9:

https://familyguyaddicts.com/2014/09/15/quest-f...

DaveM121, Apr 3, 2014
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

It is still to soon for any info on win 9 at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see any thing until the DP. . .*Biggrin

5. BunnyJ New Member
    As far as I'm concerned the longer MS takes in the development/testing of Windows 9 the better. I want this version done right and not done like Windows 8.

My 2c.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 6, 2014
  6. A Guy Win User
    I agree, I'm happy with 7, lets make 9 an improved 7 (never happen, who am I kidding...).

A Guy, Apr 7, 2014
  7. LEE
    Lee Win User
    To me it really doesn't matter I just like the challenge of learning something new. . .*Thumbs

8. sri2000 Win User

what if there was a windows 8.2 and no windows 9?????????

sri2000, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Delays Windows 9 News, No Info at BUILD 2014 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Delays News

Forum Date

Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders

Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders: [ATTACH] The Microsoft Rewards Beta is now available to all Xbox Insiders and in the following additional countries! Australia France Germany Ireland New Zealand Singapore United Kingdom To download the Microsoft Rewards app, open your Xbox Insider Hub and join the beta...
Windows 10 News Saturday at 8:12 PM

Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge

Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge: When i was using win 10 CU, there is no lag/ delay when chatting or posting at facebook. and after i updated it to FCU, when im typing there is always a delay like 0.5 or 1 second to input what i type. i tried at Internet Explorer and the result is fine. Am i missing...
Browsers and Email Oct 23, 2017

Microsoft delays feature to install apps on an SD card with Windows 10

Microsoft delays feature to install apps on an SD card with Windows 10: [img] Later this month, Microsoft will be delivering Windows 10 to consumers around the world but one feature that was previously announced, will not be ready on July 29th. With Windows 10, there is an option to install apps on an SD card but that feature has been...
Windows 10 News Jul 18, 2015

Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...

Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...: Microsoft had originally stated that they planned to release Windows 10 build 9879 to 'slow ring' users possibly this week but that is no longer the case. Microsoft's head of the Windows Insider program, Gabe Aul, has stated that the release will not occur until next week....
Windows 10 News Nov 21, 2014

Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper

Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper: Windows 10 Delayed Release Is Latest Microsoft Blooper (Link) Windows 10 will launch on July 29th, but today Microsoft MSFT -0.18% has revealed this will only be for a very select group of users See above link for more details.
Windows 10 News Jul 3, 2015

Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay

Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay: Redmond also delayed the monthly update for new Lumia models [img] Microsoft was expected to release Windows 10 Mobile in January, but according to carriers that have recently finished testing the operating system, the company pushed it back for another month, most...
Windows 10 News Jan 22, 2016

Microsoft Delays Some Windows 10 Redstone Features - Report

Microsoft Delays Some Windows 10 Redstone Features - Report: Source says Microsoft is now working to prioritize features [img] Redstone is the codename of the upcoming big update for Windows 10 and rumor has it that it could arrive in the summer with a number of exciting features, including support for extensions in Edge...
Windows 10 News Jan 19, 2016
Microsoft Delays Windows 9 News, No Info at BUILD 2014 solved