Windows 10: Microsoft Delays Windows 9 News, No Info at BUILD 2014

Discus and support Microsoft Delays Windows 9 News, No Info at BUILD 2014 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 is expected to be Microsoft’s next big update for the Windows product family and people close to the matter explained that the BUILD 2014... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Apr 3, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Delays Windows 9 News, No Info at BUILD 2014

More

:)

labeeman, Apr 3, 2014

2. windows phone update

There is no Info regarding Windows Phone 8.1 Release Date.
    But its expected to be announced at Microsoft’s Build 2014 conference in April.

Danish Lari, Apr 3, 2014
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Game app Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Hi Tammy, this is not really the forum for that game, the good news is there is a great forum specifically for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff gamers, I feel you will find all you need over on that forum!

Family Guy Addicts

A more specific page for DIstrict 9:

https://familyguyaddicts.com/2014/09/15/quest-f...

DaveM121, Apr 3, 2014
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

It is still to soon for any info on win 9 at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see any thing until the DP. . .*Biggrin

5. BunnyJ New Member
    As far as I'm concerned the longer MS takes in the development/testing of Windows 9 the better. I want this version done right and not done like Windows 8.

My 2c.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 6, 2014
  6. A Guy Win User
    I agree, I'm happy with 7, lets make 9 an improved 7 (never happen, who am I kidding...).

A Guy, Apr 7, 2014
  7. LEE
    Lee Win User
    To me it really doesn't matter I just like the challenge of learning something new. . .*Thumbs

8. sri2000 Win User

what if there was a windows 8.2 and no windows 9?????????

sri2000, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Delays Windows 9 News, No Info at BUILD 2014 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Delays News

2. Private info on news popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Private info on news popup: When I go to the left end of the taskbar a news popup comes up. One of the things on there is a picture of my driver's license. My wife gets it on her laptop also.Why is it there?Can others see it also? * Moved from Community Center* OS not specified...
  3. news consumes 9 gb ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    news consumes 9 gb ram: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bat323 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/x2jdkq/news_consumes_9_gb_ram/
  4. Windows 9 Delays the Migration Off Windows 7

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Delays the Migration Off Windows 7: Windows 9 is on the radar, and Microsoft is set to deliver the first beta of this operating system sometime this month, but all rumors pointing to an imminent launch of a new version are actually having a negative impact on the migration off Windows 7. Microsoft’s Windows...
  5. Microsoft to highlight its 'One Windows' progress at Build 2014

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to highlight its 'One Windows' progress at Build 2014: What's on tap for Microsoft's Build conference this week? Here's what we know and what we think we know. While Microsoft execs have made substantial progress in the past couple of years toward breaking down silos inside the company, there's still a long road ahead. This...
  6. Windows 9 to Reach RTM in Late 2014 – Report

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 to Reach RTM in Late 2014 – Report: It’s no secret that Microsoft wants Windows 9 on the market as soon as possible, and now it appears that the company is speeding up the development process so much that the operating system could reach RTM before the end of the year. Microsoft hasn’t yet publicly talked...
  7. Windows 9 to Reach RTM in October 2014 – Report

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 to Reach RTM in October 2014 – Report: Windows 9 is expected to launch in early 2015, but according to some new details, the company might actually complete the development process as soon as this year. Citing information provided by Windows leaker WZOR, Win8China is reporting that Windows 9 is scheduled to...
  8. Windows 9 release date, news and rumours

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 release date, news and rumours: With Windows 8 and now Windows 8.1, Microsoft tried - not entirely successfully - to make tablets part of a continuum that goes from number-crunching workstations and high-end gaming rigs through all-in-one touchscreen media systems and thin-and light notebooks down to...
  9. Windows Server for Developers: News from Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server for Developers: News from Microsoft Build 2017: On behalf of the Windows Server team, I want to send a warm welcome to the thousands of developers who are joining us this week for the Microsoft Build Conference. It’s never been a more interesting time to be a developer, with new application models, patterns and frameworks...
  10. Microsoft to share Windows Threshold plans at Build 2014 show: Report

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to share Windows Threshold plans at Build 2014 show: Report: Microsoft's Windows team may share its high-level plans for its next-generation Windows 'Threshold' release at its upcoming Build developers show, according to a new sourced report. It looks like those Threshold tipsters were right on the money about Microsoft's...