Microsoft delivers new Windows 10 preview without Spartan browser

Discus and support Microsoft delivers new Windows 10 preview without Spartan browser in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft delivers new Windows 10 preview without Spartan browser March 18, 2015 03:00 pm Microsoft is releasing a new preview version of Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by PaulGo, Mar 18, 2015.

1. PaulGo Win User

Microsoft delivers new Windows 10 preview without Spartan browser | The Verge

:)

PaulGo, Mar 18, 2015
  2. Ted Malos Win User

How to: Reinstall or Restore your original Windows Installation After Upgrading to or Evaluating Windows 10

Earlier press about Windows 10 hinted that the switch from IE to a new browser (Spartan?) would provide Microsoft with a pathway to somehow gain revenue from the browser. I am wondering how this may affect the ability to stay on the Win 10 technical preview
    and transition to the Win 10 sans IE system?

Ted Malos, Mar 18, 2015
  3. susanconn Win User
    windows 10

I have one more question is the new browser in windows 10 Spartan or edge ..one microsoft agent said Spartan and the other said edge so im confused

susanconn, Mar 18, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft delivers new Windows 10 preview without Spartan browser - Similar Threads - Microsoft delivers preview

1. How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?: I am so mad right now I cannot think straight. I hate MS photo viewer!!!! I hate Groove Music!!!! Up until today I used Irfanview for all image files. Up until today I used Microsoft Media Player as default music program. *Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad In Settings >Apps> Default...
  2. How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?: I am so mad right now I cannot think straight. I hate MS photo viewer!!!! I hate Groove Music!!!! Up until today I used Irfanview for all image files. Up until today I used Microsoft Media Player as default music program. *Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad In Settings >Apps> Default...
  3. Microsoft Scrambles to Deliver on Its Story Remix Promises

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Scrambles to Deliver on Its Story Remix Promises: It’s fair to say that the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will fall short of what Microsoft promised at Build 2017. But the software giant is now scrambling to add Story Remix, one of the best Build keynote demos, to Windows 10 in time for the update’s October 17 launch....
  4. Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge: In Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge we’ve made a lot of performance advances in the Chakra JavaScript engine. All with the goal of letting your JavaScript code run faster, taking as much advantage of the underlying hardware as possible, so that the web you create and experience...
  5. Microsoft Fails to Deliver Tool for Bringing Android Apps to Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fails to Deliver Tool for Bringing Android Apps to Windows: [img] Microsoft confirmed this weekend that it has delayed — if not killed entirely — a tool designed to make it easy for Android apps to run on Windows 10 phones and tablets. Dubbed Project Astoria, the effort was unveiled in April as part of an aggressive but risky...
  6. Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new Windows 10 build per month

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new Windows 10 build per month: During the past few weeks, Microsoft has promised to improve the speed at which Windows 10 builds are released to Insiders. While it has been over 50 days since today's release of build 10041, Microsoft is going start delivering on the speed improvement promise in a big way....
  7. Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app: Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app Microsoft has made available the Windows 10 version of the to-do app it purchased earlier this summer, as well as new versions of Skype with iOS9 and OS X El Capitan support. By Mary Jo Foley for All...