Windows 10: Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app

Discus and support Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app Microsoft has made available the Windows 10 version of the to-do app it purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Night Hawk, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app

more

Night Hawk, Oct 2, 2015

2. Got to have that as soon as it is out.
    Wow looks awesome

:)

hTconeM9user, Oct 2, 2015
  3. CurtK-CA Win User
    Microsoft To-Do and Cortana

Thanks Gina....I actually already do this part, but that's for Wunderlist (which I use in this manner). My question is for the new Microsoft To-Do app replacing Wunderlist--will it have the Cortana function that supports this like Wunderlist.

They're retiring Wunderlist, so I want to make sure they don't lose this really useful feature!

CurtK-CA, Oct 2, 2015
  4. CareFree1 Win User

Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app

CareFree1, Oct 2, 2015
  5. It is out and free at the MS online store. I got it earlier when spotting this article. Wunderlist for Windows 10 is Here!

Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app [​IMG]

I had to zoom out a bit to show the option for that as well as fitting into a snip so the text won't be as clear. So far no option for changing the backdrop on it however unless you do that in the "Brand New" MS account you have to create for it. You can't simply log in using any existing account as I found out fast. And that is precisely what you do when clicking on your account user name to bring down the options list after hitting the graph of horizontal lines above the round blue "N" seen in a circle above the To Dos list maker option which is right above the Inbox. *chuckle

I'll pass on the $4.99 or $49.99 yearly for Wunderlist Pro however! Since the blue doesn't look right with the default 10 theme on the primary I simply went with the wood grain background which can be changed when opening up the Settings as well as simply clicking the immediate Background option.

Night Hawk, Oct 2, 2015
  6. Hi got it and on phone as well and used my Microsoft account and gmail on phone now to play around with it get it doing what I want

hTconeM9user, Oct 2, 2015
  7. It's geared a bit more for the mobile application to start with. I found you had to see the new account created first and once signed in you could log out and sign in with another when getting past the unlock device screen.

That wouldn't be any good here not having a Windows mobile or other type of smart phone. But I did want to see what it has to offer.

Night Hawk, Oct 3, 2015
  8. Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app

Yes I have a smart phone that connects to my laptop when I am out I can even shut my laptop down with mine and vice versa

Still playing with that app by the way and thanks for posting about it

hTconeM9user, Oct 3, 2015
  9. The Samsung here is a bit limited for anything like simply having a limited form for some type of web browser and can't hardly even get on FaceBook let alone download any apps at all. The second desktop I have however is set up for remote access since I can carry it from room to room if needed and access that by WiFi. That leaves the mobile apps out however! *Smile

Night Hawk, Oct 3, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for pointing this out.. Looks great so far.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Oct 3, 2015
  11. Believe me it is great and I have not finished playing with it yet, like I did my mail app and got it to do work how I wanted it

hTconeM9user, Oct 3, 2015
  12. What I do like about this one is that is plain and simple and not something elaborated with glitter but doesn't do much of anything. For me it will be a simple remainder app I can use to make up temp reference lists with.

Night Hawk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app

1. Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app - Similar Threads - Microsoft delivers version

2. Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem importing data from Wunderlist into To Do.: There's no IMPORT button on the "Here's what we'll import" dialog box. I have installed and opened To Do, and I believe my account information for Wunderlist is correct. I progress to the dialog box titled, "Import from Wunderlist" that lower down says, "Here's what we'll...
  3. To Do app replacing Wunderlist--need print functionality!!

To Do app replacing Wunderlist--need print functionality!!: I read an article today saying Wunderlist is being phased out on May 6th. I know I can't stop that from happening, but how can I get a message to the To Do app developers? Print functionality is ESSENTIAL and currently missing from the app! Thanks for your help--...
  4. Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020: As a team of over 26 nationalities, we at Wunderlist/Microsoft To Do know what it's like to move your life from one place to another. Be it a city or an app, moving can be stressful and scary – but, more importantly, exciting and refreshing. The key to a successful move is...
  5. to do VS wunderlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    to do VS wunderlist: I have wunderlist and now MS to do list...Can you still forward email to your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-do-vs-wunderlist/cd88bd3a-4392-491f-a13f-825c5d45b393
  6. Does Microsoft To-Do keep lists when import Wunderlist tasks?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does Microsoft To-Do keep lists when import Wunderlist tasks?: I need to save task lists when jumping on Microsoft To-Do, how to do this? Does Wunderlist import function also transfer lists I created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-to-do-keep-lists-when-import/16700bc6-0dde-4a8c-814a-dd515b28665e"
  7. To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature

To Do missing useful Wunderlist feature: Hello, First, I am an aficionado of task management tools and am a self proclaimed GTD'er of 10 + years. I switched to Wunderlist about 3 years ago and just moved to To Do. I really do enjoy using To Do, but miss some Wunderlist functionality such as the default grouping of...
  8. Wunderlist app causes critical event

Wunderlist app causes critical event: Hi All, Anyone else getting an almost daily critical event in the Reliability History with the Wunderlist app? [img] 25542
  9. Microsoft Scrambles to Deliver on Its Story Remix Promises

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Scrambles to Deliver on Its Story Remix Promises: It’s fair to say that the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will fall short of what Microsoft promised at Build 2017. But the software giant is now scrambling to add Story Remix, one of the best Build keynote demos, to Windows 10 in time for the update’s October 17 launch....
  10. Microsoft Fails to Deliver Tool for Bringing Android Apps to Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fails to Deliver Tool for Bringing Android Apps to Windows: [img] Microsoft confirmed this weekend that it has delayed — if not killed entirely — a tool designed to make it easy for Android apps to run on Windows 10 phones and tablets. Dubbed Project Astoria, the effort was unveiled in April as part of an aggressive but risky...