Windows 10: Microsoft Demo of Windows Smartphone E-link Integrated Display Cover

Discus and support Microsoft Demo of Windows Smartphone E-link Integrated Display Cover in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Abstract We describe a concept smartphone Display Cover, a secondary screen designed to improve productivity and convenience. Motivated by user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Demo of Windows Smartphone E-link Integrated Display Cover

Source: Demo: Enhancing Smartphone Productivity and Reliability with an Integrated Display Cover - Microsoft Research

PDF: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rese...cover-demo.pdf

:)

Brink, Oct 28, 2018

2. Microsoft Edge Display

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue is might be related to display drivers.

I suggest you to update your display adapter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.
    For more information, you can also refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 28, 2018
  3. e mail link

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Are you using Windows Mail App or Outlook Mail?
    I suggest you to make Internet Explorer as default browser and then check the issue. Follow the steps given in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/make-ie-default-browser#ie=ie-11

Please get back to us with the information required and results of the above instructions.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Microsoft Demo of Windows Smartphone E-link Integrated Display Cover

Microsoft Display Adapter not getting connected to PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you can find the adapter in Device Manager.

1. Right click on the Start Menu and then click on Device Manager.

2. From the list of Hardware, find the Microsoft Display Adapter and check if you can find the device in question.

I would also suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the first link and check if it helps.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Demo of Windows Smartphone E-link Integrated Display Cover

1. Microsoft Demo of Windows Smartphone E-link Integrated Display Cover - Similar Threads - Microsoft Demo Smartphone

2. All links to Microsoft support sites covering specific issues are redirected to Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All links to Microsoft support sites covering specific issues are redirected to Microsoft...: Whenever I follow a Microsoft link directing me to get help on a specific issue, the link gets redirected to Microsoft support homepage.Example:The link circled in red above asks me permission to send data regarding an error displayed in Event Viewer to Microsoft in order to...
  3. All links to Microsoft support sites covering specific issues are redirected to Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All links to Microsoft support sites covering specific issues are redirected to Microsoft...: Whenever I follow a Microsoft link directing me to get help on a specific issue, the link gets redirected to Microsoft support homepage.Example:The link circled in red above asks me permission to send data regarding an error displayed in Event Viewer to Microsoft in order to...
  4. Is Smartphone-Link for Business?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Smartphone-Link for Business?: Hi,for our sales department we want to link the android mobile phones to the laptops, so they can use them directly to call out, when clicking on a phone link inside websites/crm.Smartphone-Link look suitable for this.But it doesnt like to use a Mail from a M365 Business...
  5. Is Smartphone-Link for Business?

Is Smartphone-Link for Business?: Hi,for our sales department we want to link the android mobile phones to the laptops, so they can use them directly to call out, when clicking on a phone link inside websites/crm.Smartphone-Link look suitable for this.But it doesnt like to use a Mail from a M365 Business...
  6. Microsoft Phone Link on your Galaxy smartphone - this keeps repeatedly asking for permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Link on your Galaxy smartphone - this keeps repeatedly asking for permissions: HI, the link to windows feature works perfectly well, however every day when we reboot the phone or laptop it keeps asking us to give permission in the screen where is says "Start recording or casting with link to windows" there is an option to start now or cancel. Can we...
  7. Microsoft Phone Link on your Galaxy smartphone - this keeps repeatedly asking for permissions

Microsoft Phone Link on your Galaxy smartphone - this keeps repeatedly asking for permissions: HI, the link to windows feature works perfectly well, however every day when we reboot the phone or laptop it keeps asking us to give permission in the screen where is says "Start recording or casting with link to windows" there is an option to start now or cancel. Can we...
  8. Demo???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Demo???: HI, So I bought my computer from Rent a center. Im not sure if they have remote access to my laptop... However, RAC is still showing under administrator under my Microsoft Log in on the Laoptop. Not for my Microsoft account just my log in to my laptop. How do I get them...
  9. Links in e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Links in e-mails: I now cant open e-mail links where I previously could. My mail is provided by BT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-in-e-mails/f3470bc8-50df-45a0-9e39-20bc0f11035f
  10. Microsoft Retail Demo Provisioning

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Retail Demo Provisioning: For a few months now I have been setting up retail demos on display laptops for my company using our RAC, with the appropriate SKU and store ID. Up until a couple of months ago, it was loading the demo experience with our RDX without any problems. Now however, every laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. demo-enhancing-smartphone-productivity-and-reliability-with-an-integrated-display-cover

2. microsoft prototype smartphone cover with e-link display youtube