Windows 10: Microsoft Designer 7N9-00019 not detected

Discus and support Microsoft Designer 7N9-00019 not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have bought microsoft designer 7N9-00019 bluetooth 4.0, but when turn on mouse and blue led flashed my laptop didn't detect the mouse nor the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TammamMohammed, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Microsoft Designer 7N9-00019 not detected

I have bought microsoft designer 7N9-00019 bluetooth 4.0, but when turn on mouse and blue led flashed my laptop didn't detect the mouse nor the keyboard

My Laptop specifications :-
    Brand : Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN
    Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.4 GB usable
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Windows specifications:-
    Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 20H2
    OS build 19042.804
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

TammamMohammed, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Bill Smithers, Mar 9, 2021
  3. SergiofOliveira, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Microsoft Designer 7N9-00019 not detected

Microsoft Designer Mouse not working

Hello Dominik,

A possible reason why you're Microsoft Designer Mouse isn't being detected by Bluetooth is due to corrupted software driver. We found a thread with a similar concern. See the answer of
    Nachappa C K on this
    link
    and follow the on-screen troubleshooting steps provided.

Keep us posted with the result.

Regile Reb, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Designer 7N9-00019 not detected

1. Microsoft Designer 7N9-00019 not detected - Similar Threads - Microsoft Designer 7N9

2. What mouse settings can the MS Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse 7N9-00001 handle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What mouse settings can the MS Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse 7N9-00001 handle?: For years I have used the MS Wireless Desktop 850 with my Windows systems. This allows me to set the middle button to do a double click. Does the Designer Bluetooth Desktop 7N9-00001 offer the same functionality? If so, how is this done as I note from other messages that the...
  3. What mouse settings can the MS Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse 7N9-00001 handle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What mouse settings can the MS Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse 7N9-00001 handle?: For years I have used the MS Wireless Desktop 850 with my Windows systems. This allows me to set the middle button to do a double click. Does the Designer Bluetooth Desktop 7N9-00001 offer the same functionality? If so, how is this done as I note from other messages that the...
  4. Microsoft Keyboard 7N9-00028 pairing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard 7N9-00028 pairing issue: While pairing my laptop Windows 11, my laptop detects the keyboard and provided a numerical paring code. I tried typing in this 6 digit code in the keyboard and press enter, but it seem there is no feedback and unable to pair. Have tried multiple times and removing batteries...
  5. Microsoft Keyboard 7N9-00028 pairing issue

Microsoft Keyboard 7N9-00028 pairing issue: While pairing my laptop Windows 11, my laptop detects the keyboard and provided a numerical paring code. I tried typing in this 6 digit code in the keyboard and press enter, but it seem there is no feedback and unable to pair. Have tried multiple times and removing batteries...
  6. Microsoft Designer Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Keyboard: Hi, I had my Designer Keyboard for not even 2 years now and suddenly it stopped working. I thought it might have something to do with the batteries, however after I switched them it still is not working.When I hold the paring key nothing happens the LED will not light up....
  7. Microsoft Designer Keyboard

Microsoft Designer Keyboard: Hi, I had my Designer Keyboard for not even 2 years now and suddenly it stopped working. I thought it might have something to do with the batteries, however after I switched them it still is not working.When I hold the paring key nothing happens the LED will not light up....
  8. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre doesn't detect Designer Bluetooth Deskop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre doesn't detect Designer Bluetooth Deskop: I've just set up my "Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop model 1678 & 1679. Thesupport page says to download the Mouse and Keyboard Centre which I did but when launching the application, I get a "No supported device detected" message. [ATTACH] I've installed optional...
  9. Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse: I have a perfectly working windows 10 pro laptop , 64-bit and a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse working perfectly. Yet the dumb Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center is not detecting my mouse. Check the picture below. Since this is such an old issue, since I installed...
  10. Modern design at Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Modern design at Microsoft: Modern design at Microsoft Going beyond flat design by Steve Clayton Read more here and see the concepts behind the designs. Modern Design at Microsoft