Windows 10: Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Scroll Lock

Discus and support Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Scroll Lock in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Here comes another question on is there any way to setup a shortcut key or change the function keys, so I can use the Scroll Lock function?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TimothyLau1, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Scroll Lock

Hello,

Here comes another question on is there any way to setup a shortcut key or change the function keys, so I can use the Scroll Lock function?

I understand that it can be overcame by the On-screen keyboard, and of course if we can find a better way for the end users to use, they will be happier!

Cheers

Timothy

:)

TimothyLau1, Apr 21, 2021

2. Microsoft Designer Keyboard issues on Windows 10

Just bought the Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse today, and i'm already having the exact same issues as everyone above:

- No shortcut keys (volume, play/pause, etc..);

- Every time i press one of the shortcut keys, the keyboard constantly freezes and then displays the last 15 characters pressed;

I've done all the steps suggested and everything is still not working.

If i don't solve this issue until the end of this week i'm returning my Microsoft Designer back.

Ricky.Lopes, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Patson Go Win User
    Unable to connect Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop keyboard and mouse.

Dear All,

I have just got my set of Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Designer as well.

yes indeed it can be quite tricky.....

the best option I personally recommend is :

1. Go to your device manager

2. Under Bluetooth, scroll down the list of devices present there.

3. Perform a manual driver update (right click every single device) for all items there.

4. Restart your PC.

5. Discover your Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse and keyboard (before the update in Step 3, I have removed all the Microsoft designer mouse and keyboard drivers / removed the devices). - this time round, it should connect.

I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad T450s on Windows 10 64 bit using the Intel Bluetooth LE generic hardware.

hope this helps folks....

Patson Go, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Scroll Lock

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth extended Keyboard Layout issue with window 10

With your given procedure links, I followed the steps shown below:

"settings - time and langage - options - add keyboard"

Scrolling the list, I found the following keyboard layout:

"Français Canada"

this is the good one for my keyboard.

Previously, I did not scroll down enough to see it because the scroll list is bilingual and it confused me.

Thanks again,

RichardHamel3, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Scroll Lock

1. Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Scroll Lock - Similar Threads - Microsoft Designer Compact

2. Microsoft designer compact keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard: On the keyboard, number 1 and number 2 have a pairing light, but no matter how much I press the f1 key, the number 3 pairing light doesn't come on, and it goes straight from number 2 to number 1. Please solve it.*** moved from Games & Xbox / Hardware & Networks / Controllers...
  3. Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected: I have Designer Compact Keyboard which works fine on Linux system on the same machine. However, on windows 11 it pairs and works fine the first time but when doing system reboot, it just pairs but doesn't connect. I also have Microsoft ergonomic mouse which works fine after...
  4. Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected: I have Designer Compact Keyboard which works fine on Linux system on the same machine. However, on windows 11 it pairs and works fine the first time but when doing system reboot, it just pairs but doesn't connect. I also have Microsoft ergonomic mouse which works fine after...
  5. Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  6. Designer Compact Keyboard

Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  7. Designer Compact Keyboard issues

Designer Compact Keyboard issues: Hello,I have been using my keyboard for a year without any issues. Yesterday, a window popped up and before I had a chance to read what it said, it disappeared. I don't know if I accidentally hit a button on it or not. However, once it disappeared, my keyboard stopped...
  8. Designer Compact keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact keyboard problem: So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboardSo I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I...
  9. Designer Compact keyboard problem

Designer Compact keyboard problem: So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboardSo I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I...
  10. Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard not working: Hi,I have a Surface Pro 5th Gen and I connect an external monitor and keyboard so I can use it as a desktop. The Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard has all of a sudden stopped working. The Bluetooth light still flashes but I cannot get it to connect to my surface pro. I can...