Windows 10: Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard with CSR8510 a10 Bluetooth receiver

Discus and support Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard with CSR8510 a10 Bluetooth receiver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My manager bought a few Microsoft Keyboards and with the CSR8510 a10 Bluetooth receiver. However I found that the Windows 10 cannot Detect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TimothyLau1, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard with CSR8510 a10 Bluetooth receiver

Hello,

My manager bought a few Microsoft Keyboards and with the CSR8510 a10 Bluetooth receiver.

However I found that the Windows 10 cannot Detect the keyboard, even with the software installed.

I have tested connecting the keyboard with own phone it works fine.

I also have the Windows connecting with my phone, it also works fine.

So, it looks like that the Keyboard do not communicate properly with the Windows 10 with this dongle. Is there any way we can get it solved? since we have bought 6 keyboards with dongles. It could be nice to resolve the issue.

Cheers,

Timothy

:)

TimothyLau1, Apr 15, 2021

2. CSR8510 A10 Bluetooth Dongle and MS Designer mouse problem.

I installed a CSR8510 A10 dongle into my Windows 10 Pc to use with my Microsoft Designer Mouse mod no -1679. But I have problems when pairing the mouse. The device is listed as a 'Designer Mouse' when scanning for Bluetooth devices and when
    select to pair the device I get the following error 'Connection failed because incorrect code was entered'

Because the device is a mouse there is no option to enter a code, as far as I know the dongle works fine as I can use a bluetooth keyboard with it.

DzintarsKravalis, Apr 15, 2021
  3. CSR8510 A10 Bluetooth Dongle and MS Designer mouse problem.

Hi which device the 'Microsoft Designer Mouse' or the CSR Bluetooth 4.0 adaptor? I have tried also to pair the mouse with my 'Raspberry Pi 3 Mod B' again it pairs but says their are 'no services for available for this device'. The Pi is running Bluetooth

Does Microsoft's implementation of Bluetooth 4.0 have some non standard features or does Microsoft provide a 'HCL - Hardware Compatibility List' for it's products like the 'Microsoft Designer Mouse' so the customer can buy the correct Bluetooth 4.0 adaptor?.

DzintarsKravalis, Apr 15, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard with CSR8510 a10 Bluetooth receiver

Microsoft Unveils Company's Thinnest Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000

Microsoft Corp. today announced its thinnest keyboard ever — the Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 — made exclusively for Bluetooth notebook and desktop computers. Projections show that over 55 percent of notebook PCs will ship with Bluetooth by the end of 2010. With mobile PCs getting more compact, the Microsoft Hardware team created the Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 to address consumers’ need for comfortable and portable computing accessories.

Microsoft Hardware’s Industrial Design team designed the keyboard so it doesn’t sacrifice style, while creating a compact, clean and refined product, offering ultimate comfort with Microsoft’s Comfort Curve layout. The keyboard also features a portable Bluetooth Number Pad that helps people stay productive wherever they work.

Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard with CSR8510 a10 Bluetooth receiver 113a_thm.jpg

“The design tenets of compact, clean and refined really set the stage for the success of the keyboard,” said Chris Kujawski, industrial designer for Microsoft Hardware. “There is nothing extraneous about the design. We removed everything that didn’t fit with those ideas and ended up with something we’re really proud of — a compact, sophisticated keyboard that pairs perfectly with Bluetooth computers.”

Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard with CSR8510 a10 Bluetooth receiver 113b_thm.jpg

Keyboard Looks As Good As It Feels
    Microsoft’s thinnest keyboard ever — just a few millimeters thicker than a AAA battery at the back — the Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 tapers down toward the front, so the keyboard is light and easy to pick up. And to enable the small footprint to still deliver ultimate comfort, the keyboard uses a Comfort Curve design for a more ergonomic typing experience over the straight keyboard layout of notebook computers. Microsoft’s Comfort Curve design encourages natural wrist posture with a slight 6-degree curve that is easy to use with virtually no learning curve. With more than 10 million Comfort Curve keyboards sold, it’s a consumer favorite, with 94 percent of users who own a Comfort Curve keyboard saying they would recommend it to friends and family.

Perfectly Portable Bluetooth Number Pad
    One of the top consumer pain points when using a notebook or netbook is the lack of a number pad. Accompanying the Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 is a stand-alone Bluetooth Number Pad that can be used with the keyboard or by itself to help increase productivity. The number pad comes with a carrying case for added portability and also will be available in a stand-alone version.

Pricing and Availability
    The Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 and Bluetooth Number Pad will be available in October 2009 for an estimated retail price of $89.95 (U.S.) and $44.95 (U.S.), respectively. The Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 and Bluetooth Number Pad are backed by a worldwide three-year limited hardware warranty from Microsoft.

Source: Microsoft

btarunr, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard with CSR8510 a10 Bluetooth receiver

1. Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard with CSR8510 a10 Bluetooth receiver - Similar Threads - Microsoft Designer Compact

2. Microsoft designer compact keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard: On the keyboard, number 1 and number 2 have a pairing light, but no matter how much I press the f1 key, the number 3 pairing light doesn't come on, and it goes straight from number 2 to number 1. Please solve it.*** moved from Games & Xbox / Hardware & Networks / Controllers...
  3. Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected: I have Designer Compact Keyboard which works fine on Linux system on the same machine. However, on windows 11 it pairs and works fine the first time but when doing system reboot, it just pairs but doesn't connect. I also have Microsoft ergonomic mouse which works fine after...
  4. Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected: I have Designer Compact Keyboard which works fine on Linux system on the same machine. However, on windows 11 it pairs and works fine the first time but when doing system reboot, it just pairs but doesn't connect. I also have Microsoft ergonomic mouse which works fine after...
  5. Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard: I recently bought the Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard, it pairs to my Win10 laptop but doesn't connect and doesn't work. Unpairing, re-pairing, updating all the drivers, and restarting BT services didn't solve the problem. The keyboard connects and works fine with other...
  6. Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard: I recently bought the Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard, it pairs to my Win10 laptop but doesn't connect and doesn't work. Unpairing, re-pairing, updating all the drivers, and restarting BT services didn't solve the problem. The keyboard connects and works fine with other...
  7. Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

8. Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  9. Designer Compact Keyboard

Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  10. Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard not working

Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard not working: Hi,I have a Surface Pro 5th Gen and I connect an external monitor and keyboard so I can use it as a desktop. The Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard has all of a sudden stopped working. The Bluetooth light still flashes but I cannot get it to connect to my surface pro. I can...