Windows 10: Microsoft designer compact keyboard

Discus and support Microsoft designer compact keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On the keyboard, number 1 and number 2 have a pairing light, but no matter how much I press the f1 key, the number 3 pairing light doesn't come on, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Windows Category - All, May 28, 2023.

1. Microsoft designer compact keyboard

On the keyboard, number 1 and number 2 have a pairing light, but no matter how much I press the f1 key, the number 3 pairing light doesn't come on, and it goes straight from number 2 to number 1. Please solve it.*** moved from Games & Xbox / Hardware & Networks / Controllers & Accessories****** Moved from ko-kr ***

:)

Windows Category - All, May 28, 2023

2. Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected

I have Designer Compact Keyboard which works fine on Linux system on the same machine. However, on windows 11 it pairs and works fine the first time but when doing system reboot, it just pairs but doesn't connect. I also have Microsoft ergonomic mouse which works fine after reboot. I looked around and tried multiple solutions but with no luck. Now, when I go to settings>Bluetooth & devices> Designer Compact Keyboard it says Paired only.

Yahya Otaif, May 28, 2023
  3. Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

I recently bought the Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard, it pairs to my Win10 laptop but doesn't connect and doesn't work. Unpairing, re-pairing, updating all the drivers, and restarting BT services didn't solve the problem. The keyboard connects and works fine with other laptops, other BT devices connect and work properly with my laptop.

Abdulla001, May 28, 2023
  4. Microsoft designer compact keyboard

Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard No Longer Connecting To Any Devices

Hi there,

First of all sorry if this post is in the wrong category... I had no idea what to put as it's an issue with a Microsoft bluetooth keyboard...

I have been using the wireless Designer Compact Keyboard by Microsoft for a few months now.

Recently it will no longer connect to any device at all. I know how to connect it, the bluetooth light flashes on the keyboard, but it does not show in the bluetooth lists of ANY device (including Windows laptops, MacBooks, phones...).

I have been using it for my MacBook pro recently, but after using it on a different MacBook (which was also plugged into an external display) it no longer works properly.

I have replaced the batteries in the keyboard to ensure it's not a battery issue, but it still will not show up as a bluetooth device anywhere.

I've done all the basic troubleshooting like turning off and on, doing some research online, double checking the instructions, but it just will not show up anywhere when the bluetooth light is flashing on the keyboard. Any help would be appreciated!

Rebecca Jacobs, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft designer compact keyboard

1. Microsoft designer compact keyboard - Similar Threads - Microsoft designer compact

2. Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected: I have Designer Compact Keyboard which works fine on Linux system on the same machine. However, on windows 11 it pairs and works fine the first time but when doing system reboot, it just pairs but doesn't connect. I also have Microsoft ergonomic mouse which works fine after...
  3. Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard no connected: I have Designer Compact Keyboard which works fine on Linux system on the same machine. However, on windows 11 it pairs and works fine the first time but when doing system reboot, it just pairs but doesn't connect. I also have Microsoft ergonomic mouse which works fine after...
  4. Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  5. Designer Compact Keyboard

Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  6. Designer Compact Keyboard issues

Designer Compact Keyboard issues: Hello,I have been using my keyboard for a year without any issues. Yesterday, a window popped up and before I had a chance to read what it said, it disappeared. I don't know if I accidentally hit a button on it or not. However, once it disappeared, my keyboard stopped...
  7. Designer Compact keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact keyboard problem: So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboardSo I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I...
  8. Designer Compact keyboard problem

Designer Compact keyboard problem: So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboardSo I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I...
  9. Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard not working: Hi,I have a Surface Pro 5th Gen and I connect an external monitor and keyboard so I can use it as a desktop. The Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard has all of a sudden stopped working. The Bluetooth light still flashes but I cannot get it to connect to my surface pro. I can...
  10. Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Scroll Lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Scroll Lock: Hello, Here comes another question on is there any way to setup a shortcut key or change the function keys, so I can use the Scroll Lock function? I understand that it can be overcame by the On-screen keyboard, and of course if we can find a better way for the end users...