Windows 10: Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode

Discus and support Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft Designer Mouse less than a year old worked fine until today. Had to replace my laptop. Tried to put mouse into pairing mode hold button on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JayShelton, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode

Microsoft Designer Mouse less than a year old worked fine until today. Had to replace my laptop. Tried to put mouse into pairing mode hold button on bottom 3 - 5+ seconds - WILL NOT enter pairing mode, just turns on with a steady blue worthless light.

:)

JayShelton, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Will_HOW Win User

Microsoft Designer mouse not entering pair mode

Hi,

I have tried these to no solution.

None of these things actually explain why the mouse has a white light on top and will not enter pair mode

Thanks,

Will_HOW, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Will_HOW Win User
    Microsoft Designer mouse not entering pair mode

Hi,

I came back to my mouse after a weekend away. I noticed my mouse wasn't responding. I assumed that either the batteries had died or the connection had dropped out. I checked my bluetooth settings and I could see the device was paired. I then changed the
    batteries, this didn't resolve the issue. I then noticed that there was a small white light below the brake in the case for the wheel and buttons.

I attempted to disconnect and pair the mouse again but now I can't make my mouse enter pair mode.

What is going on here?

Thanks,

Will_HOW, Feb 1, 2020
  4. T_B_Manc Win User

Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode

1. Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode - Similar Threads - Microsoft Designer Mouse

2. Microsoft Designer Keyboard not pairing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Designer Keyboard not pairing or working: [IMG]This post will show you how to fix Microsoft Designer Keyboard not pairing or working issue. Microsoft Designer keyboard is a sleek and modern wireless input device designed for a seamless typing experience. But recently, some users have complained that their Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Designer Keyboard does not pair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Designer Keyboard does not pair: Hello,I just bought the Microsoft Designer Keyboard with the mouse and wanted to connect it with my laptop. The mouse works perfectly fine, but the keyboard is unable to pair.I got the keyboard into the pairing mode and it shows up when I'm searching for new bluetooth...
  4. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode: Hello,I've had a Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse for a few years now. My wife used the mouse the other day and it paired with her computer fine. I then tried to pair it back to my Surface Pro as I have done several times and initially it appeared that it would work, however, I...
  5. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode: Hello,I've had a Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse for a few years now. My wife used the mouse the other day and it paired with her computer fine. I then tried to pair it back to my Surface Pro as I have done several times and initially it appeared that it would work, however, I...
  6. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error

Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error: I bought a Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse set. I can pair the keyboard but can't pair the mouse. The error message however says that I entered a wrong password code. Is there any bluetooth set to pass the password code....
  8. Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode

Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode: I have had this mouse for quite some time now ~3 years and up until now, it's been working fine. Today, I tried to use it and even though my computer said it was paired, the mouse wasn't working. So I removed the device from my bluetooth devices and tried to repair it. It's...
  9. Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode

Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode: Alright after i got a new mouse for my PC i tried to pair it with my laptop (Windows 10) and it wont enter pairing mode. I have only tried to pair it twice (Once for my PC and once for my laptop) So why isn't it working?...
  10. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Won't Pair

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Won't Pair: Hello, I have bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse about 6 months ago and until today it worked just fine. Today it randomly disconnected while I was working on my laptop and now it won't connect again. I hold the button at the bottom, the LED starts flashing, mouse...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft arc touch mouse does not have bluetooth button