Windows 10: Microsoft dev

Discus and support Microsoft dev in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; im trying to convert my 64 bit exe game that ive created in unreal to an appx or msix and i'm failing miserably. i also cant seem to get in contact... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by keronveal, Sep 25, 2019.

1. keronveal Win User

Microsoft dev

im trying to convert my 64 bit exe game that ive created in unreal to an appx or msix and i'm failing miserably. i also cant seem to get in contact with anyone at Microsoft

:)

keronveal, Sep 25, 2019
  2. MyiDevice Win User

Edge Dev

That's what I've already tried but I don't get the Dev browser in the list, while I have it in my PC, except Internet Explorer. Please suggest some other solution!

MyiDevice, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft dev

Xbox Dev Mode Companion freezes / hangs

Hello MCorgano,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the common reasons why Xbox Dev Mode Companion freezes when using it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to verify the following:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Dev Mode Companion?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with your other app?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft dev

1. Microsoft dev - Similar Threads - Microsoft dev

2. Whats up with Microsoft devs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats up with Microsoft devs?: Are you all retarded?We dont want to see this in settings... how do we remove it? Let me guess.. we cant?We dont want to have to deny your idiotic popups over and over and over and over, we dont want EDGE as the default anything. We dont want BING as the default anythingWe...
  3. Whats up with Microsoft devs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats up with Microsoft devs?: Are you all retarded?We dont want to see this in settings... how do we remove it? Let me guess.. we cant?We dont want to have to deny your idiotic popups over and over and over and over, we dont want EDGE as the default anything. We dont want BING as the default anythingWe...
  4. Whats up with Microsoft devs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft brings new Outlook for Windows and Windows Copilot for all Windows Dev Channel users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings new Outlook for Windows and Windows Copilot for all Windows Dev Channel users: Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23506 to all users in the Dev Channel. The update enables the new Outlook for Windows and Windows Copilot for everyone. Outlook for Windows is now an inbox app The Redmond company began testing the new Outlook app in...
  6. New Microsoft Dev kit 2023 random bsod, unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Dev kit 2023 random bsod, unstable: Get random and frequest bsod. Happens not in 1 specific app, very random. This is the info of the latest dump, but previous dump mentionned edge crash, now fxppm.sysPlease help on thisDetails:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft...
  7. New Microsoft Dev kit 2023 random bsod, unstable

New Microsoft Dev kit 2023 random bsod, unstable: Get random and frequest bsod. Happens not in 1 specific app, very random. This is the info of the latest dump, but previous dump mentionned edge crash, now fxppm.sysPlease help on thisDetails:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft...
  8. A bug from Microsoft Insider preview, Dev channel in recent 2 versions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A bug from Microsoft Insider preview, Dev channel in recent 2 versions.: Hello there. I'm here to report a bug for the insider review dev channel. The video is in two languages, Chinese and English.Actually, I currently could not figure out it is a hardware problem or software problem, but the issue is coming when I join the dev version of insider...
  9. A bug from Microsoft Insider preview, Dev channel in recent 2 versions.

A bug from Microsoft Insider preview, Dev channel in recent 2 versions.: Hello there. I'm here to report a bug for the insider review dev channel. The video is in two languages, Chinese and English.Actually, I currently could not figure out it is a hardware problem or software problem, but the issue is coming when I join the dev version of insider...
  10. What is Microsoft Dev Box and how to sign up for it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Microsoft Dev Box and how to sign up for it?: [IMG]After the boom of the Internet, Cloud computing is considered the next big thing in the IT industry. Microsoft too wanted to ride the bandwagon, hence, they introduced Microsoft Dev Box, an accumulation of apps and services developed for developers to access the...