Windows 10: Microsoft Developer Account Registration Bug

Discus and support Microsoft Developer Account Registration Bug in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Devs, I'm trying to registrate as a new microsoft individual developer but registration page is broken. I fill out the forms, credentials and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RossIta94, Dec 17, 2019.

1. RossIta94 Win User

Microsoft Developer Account Registration Bug

Hi Devs,

I'm trying to registrate as a new microsoft individual developer but registration page is broken.

I fill out the forms, credentials and cards. All goes fine.

At the very last page, the Review, the Finish button never becomes clickable.

I accept the terms but it's still disabled.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

I'll attach a screenshort.

Kind Regards

Microsoft Developer Account Registration Bug b8b4b050-647a-4fd7-bbab-4c8d7d9cd670?upload=true.jpg

:)

RossIta94, Dec 17, 2019
  2. RossIta94 Win User

Hi Devs,

I'm trying to registrate as a new microsoft individual developer but registration page is broken.

I fill out the forms, credentials and cards. All goes fine.

At the very last page, the Review, the Finish button never becomes clickable.

I accept the terms but it's still disabled.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

I'll attach a screenshort.

Kind Regards

Microsoft Developer Account Registration Bug b8b4b050-647a-4fd7-bbab-4c8d7d9cd670?upload=true.jpg

RossIta94, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Problem in developer registration account

I always receive this error during review in registration of my developer account

"Error activating account. Please verify your information is accurate and try again. If the problem persists,

contact support

Error code 6103.

Correlation ID 4be7067e-da35-4cfe-806a-2b4a07eb0cd2.

Time 2015-08-27 09:28:17Z."

please assist me

Kipkirui Evans Too, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Microsoft Developer Account Registration Bug

Registration For developing

Hi everyone

I'm a Iranian developer and i was just wondering how to publish my app to store, there's a registration for that and i found it there's no option for Iran to pay, even i saw Afghanistan or Kazakhstan in that list Y.Y

so i would really appreciate it to someone give me a tip Thank you.

Mohammad Alizadeh 2015, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Developer Account Registration Bug - Similar Threads - Microsoft Developer Account

2. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hi need a little help. Does anyone know how I can remove this from my account?I used my PayPal and it won't let me edit or change payment details....
  3. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hi need a little help. Does anyone know how I can remove this from my account?I used my PayPal and it won't let me edit or change payment details....
  4. Account registration problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account registration problems: when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account, you have to verify using windows hello....
  5. Account registration problems

Account registration problems: when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account, you have to verify using windows hello....
  6. Developer Account Registration - Error Code 6103

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Developer Account Registration - Error Code 6103: Probably a duplicate question of this : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/developer-account-registration-error-code-6103/2819b22b-1e97-4d8d-8cac-15db55c960c0?page=1This a recurring issue happening to me from last one month. I have tried to reached n...
  7. Developer Account Registration - Error Code 6103

Developer Account Registration - Error Code 6103: Probably a duplicate question of this : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/developer-account-registration-error-code-6103/2819b22b-1e97-4d8d-8cac-15db55c960c0?page=1This a recurring issue happening to me from last one month. I have tried to reached n...
  8. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hello! I have a question regarding Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, I need to replace the Debit Card I’m using for the program, if I were to change the payment method for the program would I be charged on the new card?...
  9. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hello! I have a question regarding Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, I need to replace the Debit Card I’m using for the program, if I were to change the payment method for the program would I be charged on the new card?...
  10. Microsoft Build 2021 digital developer conference registration open

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build 2021 digital developer conference registration open: Explore what’s next in tech and the future of hybrid work. Join us May 25-27, 2021 at Microsoft Build. Read more: https://register.build.microsoft.com/ https://mybuild.microsoft.com/home Tweet— Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 178385