Windows 10: Microsoft Devices Manager/Editor

Discus and support Microsoft Devices Manager/Editor in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I would like to manege my devices from my Microsoft account. For example, I dont have some devices from the list, that I can access In... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vladyslav_2020, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft Devices Manager/Editor

Hi everyone, I would like to manege my devices from my Microsoft account.
    For example, I dont have some devices from the list, that I can access In Microsoft
    Some phones, laptops, etc.
    So, is there any way to delete device (phone/tablet/laptop/pc) from my Account?

Thank You

:)

Vladyslav_2020, Sep 7, 2019

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 7, 2019
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Microsoft Devices Manager/Editor What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Microsoft Devices Manager/Editor

USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Devices Manager/Editor

1. Microsoft Devices Manager/Editor - Similar Threads - Microsoft Devices Manager

2. Device Manager and Group policy editor restricted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager and Group policy editor restricted: As I said in the title, I can't open Device Manager and Group policy editor. I am just shown an error message telling me these apps have been restricted by a system administrator. But this is happening on my private Computer where I am the only administrator and I did not put...
  3. Device Manager and Group policy editor restricted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Manager and Group policy editor restricted: As I said in the title, I can't open Device Manager and Group policy editor. I am just shown an error message telling me these apps have been restricted by a system administrator. But this is happening on my private Computer where I am the only administrator and I did not put...
  4. Microsoft Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Editor: How do you disable Microsoft Editor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-editor/bdb9025a-5574-4eb6-b1f1-099ebeb66d1c
  5. Microsoft Editor

Microsoft Editor: How do you disable Microsoft Editor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-editor/bdb9025a-5574-4eb6-b1f1-099ebeb66d1c
  6. Microsoft Store Device Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Device Management: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well.I own a laptop on which until now I've been using a Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Recently I bought myself a new PC and the entire day I've been trying to use my digital license to activate Windows 11 on my...
  7. Microsoft Store Device Management

Microsoft Store Device Management: Hello everyone. I hope you are all well.I own a laptop on which until now I've been using a Windows 10 digital license linked to my Microsoft account. Recently I bought myself a new PC and the entire day I've been trying to use my digital license to activate Windows 11 on my...
  8. Microsoft Video Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Video Editor: Hello,I would like to know if all the options on Video Editor such as the 3D effects with sound, 3D library with sound, motion, and any other options you give under Video Editor be used to create videos for publishing on Facebook or are there copyright and royalty rights on...
  9. Microsoft Editor.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Editor.: I have heard about this new extension for Google Chrome. But isn't for New Microsoft Edge (Chromium)? Anyway, in Google Store not appears with this name. Thank you all for any information about. 153530
  10. microsoft video editor

microsoft video editor: hi I have a asus novogo tp370QL when I try to load Microsoft video editor on the device error message comes up say "this device does not work with video editor" anyone know how to solve this problem?...