Windows 10: Microsoft Devices Webpage

Discus and support Microsoft Devices Webpage in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I was just looking around at my Microsoft devices. It shows my PC and my drives connected to it. This is all while away on a work trip. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donnerdog420, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Microsoft Devices Webpage

Hello all,

I was just looking around at my Microsoft devices. It shows my PC and my drives connected to it. This is all while away on a work trip. I was wondering if there is a way to look into my actual drives to see the files from the webpage. It seems to me like it would be a cool feature for the website but it doesn't seem to be there unless I'm just missing it.

:)

Donnerdog420, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    A webpage which cannot be deleted.

All apps » Internet Explorer » options:

• settings » advanced settings » Get suggestions from Bing as I type: off
    • settings » Data Sense savings: off (otherwise, you surf via a proxy server at Microsoft premises)
    • settings » delete history
    • taps: please, close everything
    Now, if you get that webpage, your network operator is forced to block it. Anyway, you should not see any previous favorites or addresses anymore after the steps above. Or?

Abi99 (2), Mar 27, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Devices Webpage

Print webpage from Windows Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

You can print any webpage easily to your printer, PDF file or XPS file in Microsoft Edge browser using below steps:

• Open webpage that you want to print in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on "More actions" link (This is link with three dots (...) at right side on address bar)
    • In "More actions" menu, Click on "Print" to open Print Settings dialog
    • In Print Settings dialog, select Printer that you want to use. Select "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" if you want to print to XPS document or select "Microsoft Print to PDF" if you want to print webpage to PDF file. You can also select any physical
      printer to print webpage to paper.
    • Select other print options like print orientation, pages that you want to print, scaling, margins and option to print page headers and footers.
    • Click on "Print" button in Print Settings dialog to start printing current webpage to your selected printer.
    • If you have selected Microsoft XPS or Print to PDF as Printer, Microsoft Edge will save generated XPS or PDF file to your Documents folder with current webpage title as file name.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Devices Webpage

1. Microsoft Devices Webpage - Similar Threads - Microsoft Devices Webpage

2. Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages: I am unable to load certain Microsoft websites, such as Office 365, Outlook, Word, and Linkedin. This issue has been happening for a few months, and so far I have not been able to find a fix. I have run SFC and DISM scans and they have found nothing. Sometimes, there will be...
  3. Can't click on Microsoft Store webpage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click on Microsoft Store webpage: When I try to download an app via a link to the Microsoft Store there's a weird list type menu covering the page and I can't click past it. The page behind it scrolls fine but the covering page stays right where it is. How do I get rid of it? Screenshot attached. Thanks....
  4. Can't click on Microsoft Store webpage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click on Microsoft Store webpage: When I try to download an app via a link to the Microsoft Store there's a weird list type menu covering the page and I can't click past it. The page behind it scrolls fine but the covering page stays right where it is. How do I get rid of it? Screenshot attached. Thanks....
  5. Microsoft mouse "clicks" back to the last webpage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft mouse "clicks" back to the last webpage: My Microsoft mouse randomly goes to the last webpage. After working for a while in office online or other apps in Microsoft edge or google chrome and more apps when I lift/adjust my mouse it "clicks" back to the last page. How do I prevent this from happening?...
  6. Will removing a Windows 10 device from the Microsoft Devices webpage regain the key to be...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will removing a Windows 10 device from the Microsoft Devices webpage regain the key to be...: Hello. I have called into troubleshoot this with an agent and have found no details about removing a device and what happens to the account-linked key. In short, I have an old laptop that has been destroyed but is still linked on my devices webpage here:...
  7. Unable to access Microsoft Family webpage

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to access Microsoft Family webpage: I am having problems accessing https://account.microsoft.com/family. All I get is a page that says. Try refreshing the page Something’s wrong on our side. For now, you may want to try searching for something else. To my knowledge this is the only place I can go to...
  8. Microsoft Webpages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Webpages: I have a new dell laptop, setup windows completely fine, logged into my Microsoft account no problems. However after about 1 week I found I had no connection to any Microsoft websites that required me to sign into my account on this specific machine. It was all login.live...
  9. I cannot remove devices from the Microsoft Store Devices webpage - the page loads briefly...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot remove devices from the Microsoft Store Devices webpage - the page loads briefly...: Whenever I try to access the Microsoft Store Devices page (https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content) the page loads briefly showing devices and then gives me the "sorry, something went wrong" error message. I went through online chat support, and they were able to...
  10. Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Zoom In or Out on Webpage in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...