Windows 10: Microsoft Dgital Image 10

Discus and support Microsoft Dgital Image 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a copy of Microsoft Digital Image 10, setup files and license, and I want to install it on Windows 10 Pro version 1809. It won't because some... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Philip Gross, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Microsoft Dgital Image 10

I have a copy of Microsoft Digital Image 10, setup files and license, and I want to install it on Windows 10 Pro version 1809. It won't because some components don't work in this new environment. IMHO this product was "Best of Class" and still is. How can I install it in this environment, or what replaces it with all those wonderful, simple, easy to use facilities it offered. So far nothing I have vetted come even close - for example - change the image size on the background palette.

:)

Philip Gross, Dec 23, 2018

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Dec 23, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Microsoft Dgital Image 10 [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Dec 23, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

Microsoft Dgital Image 10

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Dgital Image 10

1. Microsoft Dgital Image 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Dgital Image

2. Microsoft Windows 10 Log in Images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows 10 Log in Images: Microsoft Team, May I suggest that the windows log in images should have a small caption name and location of the images. Users will be more happy to know and encourage to visit those places if possible. Thank you. Bonjoevy...
  3. Win 10 Load Microsoft Digital Image

Win 10 Load Microsoft Digital Image: I upgrade to Win 10. I tried loading my Micro Digital image program in Win 10. Message back was it will not operate in Win 10 64 bit. This program ran OK in Win 7 64 bit. I tried running in Win 7 mode and it still would not run. When I first went to Win 10 I had trouble...
  4. Images in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images in Microsoft Word: I have installed Window's 10 a few days ago and now all of my word documents that had images in them do not show the image, they either are blank spaces or look like the ruler on the side of the page but on the page multiple times all in the space the image had been in. Is...
  5. Microsoft digital image suite 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft digital image suite 10: Hello how do I download Microsoft digital image suite 10 I would gladly pay f I have the original CD's I purchased years ago Thank you in advance for your time...
  6. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10: How toe Re-Register Microsoft Digita Image Suite 10 after re-Install onto PC. I have the Registered Number but cannot access Microsoft to re -register the program...
  7. Microsoft Background Image

Microsoft Background Image: Hi All, Have been asked if it is possible to utilise the Background image within Windows 10 as a type of notice board within an office of multiple users. In short want to know if there is a way to have a single user be able to edit a file/image and have it appear on all...
  8. microsoft imaging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft imaging: how do i get back to page to download my item. you have verified that i am still breathing but keep sending me round in circles. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-imaging/c5cedee3-6ddc-4464-904c-96a3edd03320
  9. Microsoft digital image

Microsoft digital image: Still not loaded digital image tried i Gianis method and i get the green bars on the loader part way across but when I sign out after second error message I am prompted to sign in again, when i do the Digital Image loader has gone. I have tried to lock it instead, and...
  10. Microsoft sleep images

Microsoft sleep images: If I've left my computer on and unused for a while it goes into sleep mode, when I 'wake it up' I was getting these images which were rather nice and you could click whether you liked the image or were not a fan. Over the last week or so the images have stopped appearing,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. document image writer

2. microsoft office document imaging windows 10

3. windows image writer windows 10