Windows 10: microsoft digital image photo editor

Discus and support microsoft digital image photo editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Selecting a area in a photo to copie with the tool than copie... than paste ...the selected area is white! No copy at all. What can I do? Before it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bojangles2008, Nov 30, 2018.

1. microsoft digital image photo editor

Selecting a area in a photo to copie with the tool than copie... than paste ...the selected area is white! No copy at all. What can I do? Before it worked fine?

:)

Bojangles2008, Nov 30, 2018

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 30, 2018
  3. gtp58 Win User
    photo editor

Microsoft Photo Editor no longer available as a download. What App do you suggest?

gtp58, Nov 30, 2018
  4. microsoft digital image photo editor

Microsoft digital image suite anniversary edition

Karen,

It is not the quote... it is the product comparison.

Digital Image Suite 2006 was created specifically as a photo editor. Windows 10 picture editor is an add-on with light-weight capabilities.

The difference between USERS and PR employees is the functionality.

Digital Image Suite 2006 has strengths while Windows Pictures Editor is weak.

You can talk PR all you like but a Volkswagen Is not a Mercedes !!!

I currently live in France... if you would like a face-to-face comparison... we'll meet in the business robust city of Lyon.

santé

Johnlsmith7, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

microsoft digital image photo editor

1. microsoft digital image photo editor - Similar Threads - microsoft digital image

2. Photo editor - image too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo editor - image too small: HiIt is very hard to edit a photo since the latest update of photo editor as the image is too small. I am trying to edit screenshots with information on them and the image is now so small on the screen it is very difficult.Any suggestions? Thanks...
  3. Photo editor - image too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo editor - image too small: HiIt is very hard to edit a photo since the latest update of photo editor as the image is too small. I am trying to edit screenshots with information on them and the image is now so small on the screen it is very difficult.Any suggestions? Thanks...
  4. Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006 editor. ink download transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006 editor. ink download transfer: I have Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006 editor. ink disc I was using with my windows 7 on my computer and laptop. Since then, I purchased a HP with windows 10. The disc does not download on my PC. I want to use this program on my PC. How do I install this program? is...
  5. Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006 editor. ink download transfer

Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006 editor. ink download transfer: I have Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006 editor. ink disc I was using with my windows 7 on my computer and laptop. Since then, I purchased a HP with windows 10. The disc does not download on my PC. I want to use this program on my PC. How do I install this program? is...
  6. Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006 editor. ink download transfer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft Digital image

Microsoft Digital image: I'm trying to install Microsoft Digital image on my computer. I'm using Win 10 64 bit. this program is 3 years old and it worked fine on 32 Bit program. When thing to install the program I get a message "This product does not install on 64 bit platforms". I've installed this...
  8. Microsoft Photos Editor

Microsoft Photos Editor: I lost functionality of my Microsoft Photos Editor. How do I get it back? I am using Windows 10 on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-editor/b213c138-03b1-45f9-ad6a-a87981b5aab6
  9. Microsoft Photos Editor

Microsoft Photos Editor: Ok so I have two computers. Both with windows 10. One computer has a feature on it called enhance your photo followed by the filter intensity options below on a slider bar. This version 2019.19051.16210.0 there is another one which is Microsoft Photos 2019.18114.19418.0...
  10. Microsoft digital image

Microsoft digital image: Still not loaded digital image tried i Gianis method and i get the green bars on the loader part way across but when I sign out after second error message I am prompted to sign in again, when i do the Digital Image loader has gone. I have tried to lock it instead, and...