Windows 10: Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10 64 or 32

Discus and support Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10 64 or 32 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; FULLY WORKING WITH NO ERRORS OR DISPLAY PROBLEMS To install on Windows 10 follow these instructions: Run everything in this installation as an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BigStuTheBarber, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10 64 or 32

FULLY WORKING WITH NO ERRORS OR DISPLAY PROBLEMS

To install on Windows 10 follow these instructions:

1. Run everything in this installation as an administrator by - right click>run as administrator on the shortcut or the installation file on the cd/dvd
    2. Choose Standard Installation, NOT Full Installation
    3. When the install stops to warn about IE6, just click OK
    4. When the install stops again to warn about your operating system, right click - home>sign out, but don't sign out in the next window, just wait a few seconds and then click - cancel, then on the warning popup about your os, click ok, the install should continue normally
    5. Once the install is complete, you may notice display problems within the software, like text being cut off and pages not displaying properly. This is a simple fix
    6. Set your screen resolution to 1080p with the aspect the same as the native aspect on your monitor, for example 16x9, where your resolution would be 1920x1080 - Anywhere on your desktop - right click>display settings, and set your resolution in the dropdown provided by windows
    7. Restart your Microsoft Digital Image Suite, and all should be fixed.

Yes, you will have taken yourself back to HD 1080p resolution, instead of glorious 4K 2160p, but you can change it back anytime just by following step 5. here, and selecting your 4K 2160p resolution again, but for now, at least you can use DIS 2006 with no problems at all.

:)

BigStuTheBarber, Jun 13, 2020

2. update Microsoft Digital Image 2006 Suite.

I have Microsoft Digital Image 2006 Suite. Bought back in 2006. Will not work on my Windows. How much will it cost me to get a update to this program?

Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10

KathyMadrid729, Jun 13, 2020
  3. oteca Win User
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10

I have had Digital Image Suite 2006 working on Windows 10 since 10 was released and as of yesterday (February 14, 2018) it will not re-install. The lasted update "crashed" my system and after many hours of reloading everything, I can not install Image Suite

Can anyone explain to me as to why this update would strip all the programs used most often are not compatibly to run on the new updated Windows 10? It's 32 bit (Image Suite) and it has always worked on 64bit Windows, but not anymore.

Nobody seams to give me a straight answer, redirects and solutions to extra software I do not need.

This update has caused more problems than what good it has prior

oteca, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10 64 or 32

update Microsoft Digital Image 2006 Suite.

I have Microsoft Digital Image 2006 Suite. Bought back in 2006. Will not work on my Windows. How much will it cost me to get a update to this program?

KathyMadrid729, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10 64 or 32

1. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10 64 or 32 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Digital Image

2. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006: I am able to get Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 which I know is not compatible with Windows 10. However, I've read numerous places how I can download it on Win10. The only problem is that everything I read refers to only one disc... this package has 2 discs so I'm a bit...
  3. Digital Image 2006 Suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Digital Image 2006 Suite: Hi I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding installing it on my new computer and was directed to use Paint 3 D. However, I have been trying out Paint 3D and it is just now what I...
  4. Microsoft Digital Image 2006

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Digital Image 2006: Good evening I recently purchased a new laptop. I transferred all my data onto the new computer but my Digital Image 2006 which worked with windows 10 on my old laptop won't install on my new laptop. It says the program is incompatible. I use this program often and used...
  5. Microsoft digital image suite 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft digital image suite 10: Hello how do I download Microsoft digital image suite 10 I would gladly pay f I have the original CD's I purchased years ago Thank you in advance for your time...
  6. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10: How toe Re-Register Microsoft Digita Image Suite 10 after re-Install onto PC. I have the Registered Number but cannot access Microsoft to re -register the program...
  7. Digital Image 2006 Suite Edition

Digital Image 2006 Suite Edition: We have thousands of images in the Digital Image Library that have descriptions and captions added. Is there any way to transfer this data with the images to another software package now that The digital image suite will not transfer to our new Windows 10 laptop. We have...
  8. Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition: I purchased a new computer that does not have a CD drive. How do I transfer my application to the new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-image-suite-2006-anniversary-edition/7e759a01-6d24-4905-b60c-21b7f83f1cca"
  9. Microsoft Digital Image 2006

Microsoft Digital Image 2006: It seems economically wrong to force users to throw away material previously considered allright. Microsoft digital image was cool. Why doesn´t Microsoft create an upgrade? Please consider the issue....
  10. Installing Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10: i recently had to do a clean Windows 10 install on my Windows 8 laptop. as a result my programs were removed. when i attempt to install Digital image Suite it wants to check for updates and tries to access IE6 which is not installed because we now have edge instead. Is there...