Windows 10: Microsoft Digital Image Suite Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Digital Image Suite Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; OT אוטקה Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 ב- Windows 10 היכן לרכוש התוכנה ?? יגאל *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by יגאל בן-שחר פיצול מסך ל, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft Digital Image Suite Windows 10

OT
    אוטקה
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 ב- Windows 10

היכן לרכוש התוכנה ??

יגאל

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

יגאל בן-שחר פיצול מסך ל, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

Microsoft Digital Image Pro or Suites

Found this: Microsoft Digital Image 9 Suite on Windows 10

Ztruker, Dec 19, 2020
  3. GregLee1970, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft Digital Image Suite Windows 10

Digital Image Suite 10

Hello MIcheal,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

You can try installing the Digital Image Suite 10.If there is any compatibility issue while running the program I would suggest you run it in Compatibility mode and see if it helps:

To install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Digital Image Suite Windows 10

1. Microsoft Digital Image Suite Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Digital Image

2. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite: Is there a Microsoft Digital Image Suite that works with a Windows 10- 64 bit computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-digital-image-suite/977f1588-e696-4df9-a78f-e31c95282b9c
  3. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite: Is there a Microsoft Digital Image Suite that works with a Windows 10- 64 bit computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-digital-image-suite/977f1588-e696-4df9-a78f-e31c95282b9c
  4. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft digital image suite 10

Microsoft digital image suite 10: Hello how do I download Microsoft digital image suite 10 I would gladly pay f I have the original CD's I purchased years ago Thank you in advance for your time...
  6. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10: How toe Re-Register Microsoft Digita Image Suite 10 after re-Install onto PC. I have the Registered Number but cannot access Microsoft to re -register the program...
  7. Microsoft Digital Image Pro or Suites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro or Suites: I'm a regular user of Microsoft Digital Image Pro. Unfortunately, I had a really old computer so had an old version. I believe it's Digital Image Pro 9.0. I've been trying to find the equivalent version that will work with Windows 10. I just got a new laptop that has that....
  8. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite: I just bought a computer that runs Windows 10. In the past, I've always used Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9.0. Obviously I have to upgrade. What product closest to this, will work with Windows 10?...
  9. Microsoft Digital Image Suite

Microsoft Digital Image Suite: I have a copy and license for this product. Installing it on Windows 10 Pro has been a challenge but I have found the way in which to cheat the installer and get the product running anyway. My question is this: Why won't Microsoft continue to support this excellent bit of...
  10. Microsoft Digital Image 9 Suite on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Digital Image 9 Suite on Windows 10: I have Microsoft Image 9 Suite running on my Surface Pro 3 64 bit machine, but I can't seem to get it working on my new HP tower machine. It is telling me I cannot run it on a 64 bit system, yet I am doing that on my Surface. Any Ideas on how to set up my HP machine?...