Windows 10: Microsoft: DirectX 12 will increase your graphics performance by...

Discus and support Microsoft: DirectX 12 will increase your graphics performance by... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft: DirectX 12 will increase your graphics performance by an additional 20 percent Microsoft has said previously that its upcoming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Mar 7, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

Microsoft: DirectX 12 will increase your graphics performance by...

Microsoft: DirectX 12 will increase your graphics performance by an additional 20 percent

Source

A Guy, Mar 7, 2015
  2. Vladimir Win User

Great news !

*Smile

:)

Vladimir, Mar 7, 2015
  3. Windows 10 DirectX 12

Ehm... no. The DirectX features you're probably missing have nothing to do with your Windows version. The main DirectX 12 advances are bound to hardware requirements (your CPU and GPU must cooperate well to increase performance - low end systems can't
    do this, etc.).

Sanmartin2016, Mar 7, 2015
  4. Microsoft: DirectX 12 will increase your graphics performance by...

Directx 12 install

your gpu supports directx 12 but intel hd graphics 4000 does not.

so intel hd graphics 4000 is running directx 11.2 but check nvidia control panel, your gpu is running directx 12.

In mine it was like this.

SakibLostvalley, Mar 7, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Just have to wait until MS finalizes it, HW gets updated as well as drivers and games get developed to use it. Game makers will have to drop their "Mantle"s and the likes of it, My guess is that in couple of years will see some results. Another BIG question is how compatible it will be with earlier versions, Dx11 is not really a good example of compatibility with earlier versions of it. For Dx12 to be all it's supposed to be, main HW manufacturers will have to come to unprecedented coordination.

CountMike, Mar 8, 2015
  6. Mantle did it's job. It got others to look at using APIs that were closer to the hardware.

I really wish more games had implemented Mantle support. My framerates in Thief jumped massively with it enabled. Glad to see that DX12 is following the same lines.

blackroseMD1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft: DirectX 12 will increase your graphics performance by...

1. Microsoft: DirectX 12 will increase your graphics performance by... - Similar Threads - Microsoft DirectX increase

2. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx 12: Hello I would like to reactivate my ultimate Directx 12 in my Windows 11 I use a Dell latitude I tried all your methods up to downloading other drivers but still nothing I don't want to reinstall my system it's a headache I have too many important things let me know by email...
  3. DirectX 12 performance and game launching issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX 12 performance and game launching issues: A month ago I downloaded directx12 and from then issues and alot of them started showing up.. the first of them that I discovered was my recording and streaming applications only record/stream a black screen already tried multiple fixes within the software but its not a...
  4. DirectX 12 performance and game launching issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 performance and game launching issues: A month ago I downloaded directx12 and from then issues and alot of them started showing up.. the first of them that I discovered was my recording and streaming applications only record/stream a black screen already tried multiple fixes within the software but its not a...
  5. DirectX 12 performance and game launching issues

6. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hi everyoneI just install a game: Comand and Conquer Generals. And it require directx 8.1 or higher to play but I already have directx 12 so I didn't tick the box to install it. When I start the game, it runs but has an error:I verify that my video card meets the minimum...
  7. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12: I Have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and the issue is that I am unable to play call of duty warzone due to Directx 12 giving me this message, " Your Operating system is not supported. This can cause the game to run slowly and it may stop completely. Would you like more...
  8. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hi i am new to this forum i just upgraded to windows 10, but when i run dxdiag it says directx 11.1 is this normal? Shouldn't be directx 12, can i do something to get the new directx 12 or i have to wait for an official uptade? thanks 10544
  9. DirectX 12 and your iGPU

in Windows 10 Support
    DirectX 12 and your iGPU: I have read that DirectX 12 will use your iGPU along with your discrete video cards (AMD and Nvidia together) to maximize you video capabilities. How can you tell if your iGPU is working? I enabled my iGPU in my BIOS but I haven't figured out how to see if it is doing...
  10. How to test your PC's DirectX 12 performance today

in Windows 10 News
    How to test your PC's DirectX 12 performance today: The final release of DirectX 12 and Windows 10 is months away but if you're itching to test your system's DX12 theoretical performance today, here's how you can do it. First, you'll need to have the 64-bit version of the Windows 10 Technical Preview installed. The 32-bit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. direct x 8.1 1