Windows 10: Microsoft DirectX not installing

Discus and support Microsoft DirectX not installing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello; I am trying to download Microsoft DirectX on my computer, but when I use the download wizard from the Microsoft website, a dialog box pops up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArchFlanagan, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft DirectX not installing

Hello;

I am trying to download Microsoft DirectX on my computer, but when I use the download wizard from the Microsoft website, a dialog box pops up saying "An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem."

I have tried sfc /scannow in the command prompt. It returns "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

Any ideas as to how I could get this fixed? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ArchFlanagan, Jun 5, 2019

2. directx error while installing

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Which version of DirectX are you trying to install?

• What is the current build installed on your computer?

(To check the build, Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command, type Winver
      and press Enter)

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

• What is the current version of DirectX installed on Windows 10?

I suggest you to install all the updates on your computer.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on search
      bar, type Windows Update.

• Select Check for Update.

• Download and
      Install the latest Windows Updates.

I also suggest you to refer the link on How to install the latest version of DirectX and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113#bookmark-which version installed

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Melchizedek Qui, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft DirectX not installing

Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft DirectX not installing

1. Microsoft DirectX not installing - Similar Threads - Microsoft DirectX installing

2. Microsoft DirectX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft DirectX: Is DirectX 10 good for gaming ?Is WDDM 1.1 good or bad ?My pc Graphics is Intel GMA X4500 , when I searched about Intel GMA X4500 in internet , I saw that it supports OpenGL 2.1 , but when I checked the OpenGL version by using the app "OpenGL Extension Viewer" , I saw that...
  3. Microsoft DirectX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft DirectX: Is DirectX 10 good for gaming ?Is WDDM 1.1 good or bad ?My pc Graphics is Intel GMA X4500 , when I searched about Intel GMA X4500 in internet , I saw that it supports OpenGL 2.1 , but when I checked the OpenGL version by using the app "OpenGL Extension Viewer" , I saw that...
  4. Microsoft DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft DirectX 10 Install Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft DirectX 10 Install Problems: Hi,I'm trying to run a mod for an old game that crashes on entering - the FAQ for it states that this may be because on Windows X the current version of DirectX lacks support for DX9, creating problems running some of the libraries. It recommends installing DirectX 10, with a...
  6. Microsoft DirectX 10 Install Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft DirectX 10 Install Problems: Hi,I'm trying to run a mod for an old game that crashes on entering - the FAQ for it states that this may be because on Windows X the current version of DirectX lacks support for DX9, creating problems running some of the libraries. It recommends installing DirectX 10, with a...
  7. Microsoft DirectX 10 Install Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. DirectX installation failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX installation failed: I can't install direct x Jun2010. It shows "an internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine problem". im trying to play gta V but it says its missing a DLL thats a part of directx. hence why im here. when i...
  9. Error installing DirectX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error installing DirectX: When i try to install DirectX, error appear, i check DXerror file and it show: [03/02/19 12:10:06] module: dxupdate(Mar 30 2011), file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2409, function: RunProcess Failed API: CreateProcess() Error: (Error 193) %1 is not a valid Win32...
  10. DirectX installation problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX installation problems: I am having issues with my new Dell G7. For a few of the games that I usually play I need to run the DXsetup program, but every time I try, I get a message that the installation failed due to an internal system error....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. required directx runtimes are not installed