Windows 10: Microsoft disconnected feature that automatically transferred photos from my digital camera...

Discus and support Microsoft disconnected feature that automatically transferred photos from my digital camera... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; September 16, 2020 2:21 PM EST 1 The following is brief summary of the problem with which I need assistance to correct. 2 Up until a few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaymondTong2, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft disconnected feature that automatically transferred photos from my digital camera...

September 16, 2020 2:21 PM EST

1 The following is brief summary of the problem with which I need assistance to correct.

2 Up until a few days ago, whenever I plugged my Canon Delf – 360 HS digital camera’s wire into my HP PC’s USB port, the pictures on its flash card would be automatically transferred from the camera to Dropbox’s “Camera Uploads” folder.

For scientific reasons, the important feature of this automatic uploading of photographs is that each picture was imprinted as its title.

with the year, month, day, hour, and second when the picture was taken.

The problem being brought to your attention is that the automatic uploading of pictures to Dropbox’s “Camera Uploads” folder stopped, immediately AFTER Microsoftautomatically updated my computer

3 The following information may assist with your diagnoses of the problem.

3.1 My Canon Elph360 HS digital camera is recognized by Windows 10 asvalid device.

3.2 The specific version of Dropbox’s software that I have been using for several years was downloaded from this URL
    https://www.dropbox.com/install

3.3 I have “Uninstalled” and reinstalled Dropbox and shut down and restarted my computer several times since Microsoft updated my computer.

Despite of my time-consuming efforts spent dealing with long wait times for a human to answer my phone calls,, and explaining the problem again and again, the problem persists of Microsoft 10’s not being able to automatically import pictures from the camera to Dropbox’s “Camera Uploads” immediately after Microsoft updated my PC.

3.4 On September 16, 2020. a Microsoft Team Level 2 technician was unable to resolve this photo importing problem and referred me to this website.

4 I look forward to receiving your instructions on how to correct the stopping of automatically uploading pictures from my digital camera to Dropbox’s “Camera Uploads” folder as an unintended result after Microsoft automatically updated my PC.

Thank you.

:)

RaymondTong2, Sep 17, 2020
  2. stighy Win User

How to automatically copy photos when I connect digital camera to Pc Usb?

How can automatically upload my digital cameras photos, when i connect to my PC ?

How to set it one time, specifying destination folder, so the next times , everytime i plug my digital camera to my USB, photos are automatically copied ?

EDIT: it is accettable solutions:

1) Script

2) Third party software

Thanks

stighy, Sep 17, 2020
  3. transferring photos from digital camera to laptop

Hi,

If you have a USB cable supplied with the camera, I would suggest you to use that.

Just plug in and choose Import photos when prompted.

https://www.dummies.com/computers/pcs/transfer-...

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 17, 2020
  4. Microsoft disconnected feature that automatically transferred photos from my digital camera...

DaedalusHelios, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft disconnected feature that automatically transferred photos from my digital camera...

1. Microsoft disconnected feature that automatically transferred photos from my digital camera... - Similar Threads - Microsoft disconnected feature

2. I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...: I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC without getting message: update device settings to accept media transfers. Friday night no issues, Saturday night is when it came up when loading pictures from the day...
  3. I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...: I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC without getting message: update device settings to accept media transfers. Friday night no issues, Saturday night is when it came up when loading pictures from the day...
  4. Transferring digital photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring digital photos: My new digital camera has an HDMI output instead of USB. Fine fir viewing on a monitor but I want to transfer pictures to my laptop. Has this now been made impossible as HDMI doesn't do data transfer? Is the only option taking out the SD card every time, which is a real pain....
  5. Transferring digital photos

Transferring digital photos: My new digital camera has an HDMI output instead of USB. Fine fir viewing on a monitor but I want to transfer pictures to my laptop. Has this now been made impossible as HDMI doesn't do data transfer? Is the only option taking out the SD card every time, which is a real pain....
  6. Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC: New W10 hp Asus laptop has Memory Card slot that matches the SDHC card from my FinepixZ camera. When I plug it in the icon for it shows in Settings>Bluetooth and Others, but all I see is this icon with no Drive or leads to anywhere provided. A camera store then talked me into...
  7. Unable to transfer photos from Kodak DX6490 Camera.

Unable to transfer photos from Kodak DX6490 Camera.: Kodak EasyShare - I have used this app to transfer photos from my Kodak DX6490 to my PC for many years. It has been working on WIN10. In the past few weeks I am no longer able to transfer photos. I have deleted and reinstalled the software. MS Tech support had me upload the...
  8. importing photos from a digital camera

importing photos from a digital camera: Microsoft and Windows 10 are ****. Importing photos used to be straightforward but updated Windows 10 has made this once simple operation so complicated that I've given up. This stupid updating that changes everything is not wanted or desired, so bloody well leave it alone....
  9. unable to transfer digital photos from camera to computer since recent system 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to transfer digital photos from camera to computer since recent system 10 update: Since recent MS update to Windows 10 I have been unable to download photos from digital camera to computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-transfer-digital-photos-from-camera-to/5eb6c2ac-f707-411c-a6ac-321b33d53af4"
  10. transferring photos from digital camera to laptop

transferring photos from digital camera to laptop: unfamiliar with transferring - have a 8 yr old gateway laptop and i believe i have a slot in left front to insert a memory card or do i need a usb cable to transfer and do i need a cd rom to accomplish this thanks for any assistance...