Windows 10: Microsoft Display Adapter disconnects randomly

Discus and support Microsoft Display Adapter disconnects randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft Wireless Adapter Laptop connects without any issues and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by katie757, Jan 22, 2020.

1. katie757 Win User

Microsoft Display Adapter disconnects randomly

Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft Wireless Adapter

Laptop connects without any issues and is consistently works.

We proceeded to install district wide, we started to name them per the room they were going in, and updated the firmware. Noticed several issues, Laptops disconnected randomly and freezing the computer entirely. Updated drivers on Laptop, re imaged computers, going thru several troublehooting suggestions online, and none have worked. The only thing that we did was update the firmware and changed the name.

I am at a loss as to why the computers a locking up, and disconnecting. Save me,,,,,I cant think what the issues could be

Thanks

:)

katie757, Jan 22, 2020

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connect & disconnect

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Microsoft Products.

I understand your concern that you are unable to connect to Miracast using Microsoft Display Adapter, we will help you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to run a Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.

You may refer to the article below which will help you find the reason why the option 'add a wireless adapter display' will not show up.

Kindly refer to: Why isn't Windows finding my Bluetooth or other wireless device?

For more information on “Project to a wireless display with Miracast” refer the link below:

Project to a wireless display with Miracast

(Above links applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Feel free to get back to us for any further queries related to Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Microsoft Display Adapter not getting connected to PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you can find the adapter in Device Manager.

1. Right click on the Start Menu and then click on Device Manager.

2. From the list of Hardware, find the Microsoft Display Adapter and check if you can find the device in question.

I would also suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the first link and check if it helps.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Microsoft Display Adapter disconnects randomly

microsoft display adapter

Hi Joe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

I suggest you to update the display adapters as below and check if it helps.

• Right Click Start button and choose Device Manager
    • Expand Display Adapters
    • Right Click Intel Display Driver and choose update driver software
    • Windows should automatically start downloading and installing new driver
    • Try and connect to Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Display Adapter disconnects randomly

1. Microsoft Display Adapter disconnects randomly - Similar Threads - Microsoft Display Adapter

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect: Hi folks,We're having some trouble here with Wireless Display Adapters on our old projectors Epson models, primarily, EB-470, EB-570 and EB-685 models. The display adapter works fine most of the time, but any time one of our employees needs to stream handwriting, particularly...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect: Hi folks,We're having some trouble here with Wireless Display Adapters on our old projectors Epson models, primarily, EB-470, EB-570 and EB-685 models. The display adapter works fine most of the time, but any time one of our employees needs to stream handwriting, particularly...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter disconnects intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter disconnects intermittently: We have two different Microsoft wireless display adapters the standard and the 4K version. Both have the same issue of loosing connection after 3 to 5 seconds. I have downloaded the Wireless Display adapter app from the Microsoft store and checked the firmware both stated in...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter disconnects intermittently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter disconnects intermittently: We have two different Microsoft wireless display adapters the standard and the 4K version. Both have the same issue of loosing connection after 3 to 5 seconds. I have downloaded the Wireless Display adapter app from the Microsoft store and checked the firmware both stated in...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter disconnects intermittently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wireless display adapter disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless display adapter disconnects: Hi,I am facing issues with this item.I am using it on a PC Samsung 8 years old running Windows 10.It disconnect after 5 or 10 or15mn. Not always the same time.I have updated all drivers and also the adapter but without success.BUT this adapter works perfectly with my Android...
  8. Display Adapter disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Adapter disconnects randomly: Hello, I'm duplicating a question asked by katie757 as that thread has been locked, but I may have found a "solution". [ORIGINAL QUESTION] created on January 22, 2020 by katie757 Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft...
  9. WiFi adapter randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi adapter randomly disconnects: I'm running Windows 10 pro 2004 Build 19041.388. Currently, my WiFi adapter disconnects randomly for a very short time. This results in the "no Internet"-globe symbol with no networks nearby for a few seconds. I have tested with 2 brands (Netgear, tp-link) and different...
  10. Display adapter disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display adapter disconnects randomly: Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft Wireless Adapter Laptop connects without any issues and is consistently works. We proceeded to install district wide, we started to name them per the room they were going in, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft display adapter connects then disconnects