Windows 10: Microsoft display adapter slow response

Discus and support Microsoft display adapter slow response in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using the Microsft wireless display adapter with my Acer touchscreen monitor. when I am trying to scroll the web pages it is very slow. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chandreshMishra1, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Microsoft display adapter slow response

I am using the Microsft wireless display adapter with my Acer touchscreen monitor.

when I am trying to scroll the web pages it is very slow.

I tested the same with the HDMI cable and it is working perfectly fine with that.
    Could anyone please help?

:)

chandreshMishra1, Oct 26, 2018

2. Microsoft Display Adapter not getting connected to PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you can find the adapter in Device Manager.

1. Right click on the Start Menu and then click on Device Manager.

2. From the list of Hardware, find the Microsoft Display Adapter and check if you can find the device in question.

I would also suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the first link and check if it helps.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 26, 2018
  3. microsoft display adapter

Hi Joe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

I suggest you to update the display adapters as below and check if it helps.

• Right Click Start button and choose Device Manager
    • Expand Display Adapters
    • Right Click Intel Display Driver and choose update driver software
    • Windows should automatically start downloading and installing new driver
    • Try and connect to Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Microsoft display adapter slow response

Display problems with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi,

It is possible that you are experiencing an audio and video streaming issues due to a corrupted or an outdated display driver. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us the exact error message you received?
    • Have you tried updating your display drivers?
    • Does this happen only when you're streaming a video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot Wireless Display Adapters. You may expand each section that best describes your situation and check if the issue still persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft display adapter slow response

1. Microsoft display adapter slow response - Similar Threads - Microsoft display adapter

2. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow response of mouse: Have brand new computer with Windows 10 worked super first few months. Now the mouse takes forever to move around screen. The wheel just spins and spins before finally moving to where I want the mouse. I've run CCleaner and Avast but nothing found. Thanks for your help....
  3. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow response of mouse: Have brand new computer with Windows 10 worked super first few months. Now the mouse takes forever to move around screen. The wheel just spins and spins before finally moving to where I want the mouse. I've run CCleaner and Avast but nothing found. Thanks for your help....
  4. Slow PC response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow PC response: Lately Microsoft Edge, Windows Explorer, and Outlook turn on very slowly when I click on them. Edge and Explorer take 2 minutes to turn on, and Outlook 1 minute to turn on. Why? Never had this issue before....
  5. slow opening response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow opening response: Iv downloaded MS flight sim 2020 and upon opening it when I get to the "checking for updates" the program lags then stops. I did a speed test on my wi fi set up and the results are as follows Ping 1Ms Download 33.26 Mps upload is 7.83 Mps could anyone help me with this...
  6. Slow response

Slow response: My keyboard giving me a very slow response on typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-response/1a3f12a0-1adb-4de8-884d-0e0476213f70
  7. SLOW RESPONSE

in Windows 10 Customization
    SLOW RESPONSE: My PC has been slowing down for a while now, I can open a browser and wait for minutes for it to load the same applies to other applications AND I HAVE THE UPDATED WINDOWS 10. I have done disk cleanups, changed advanced settings but still nothing can I be helped?...
  8. microsoft display adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft display adapter: I am trying to display an online video to a TV via the Microsoft display adapter. The sound seems OK but the video is jumpy, I have downloaded the latest adapter but no help. Any suggestions? The video is only jumpy when the display adapter is being used. OK otherwise....
  9. slow response to websites

slow response to websites: very slow response to click on websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-response-to-websites/4616451f-328d-43ae-bb0f-878be17fda4e
  10. Slow Response Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Response Time: Entering into the game works prefect; however once selections are made and the game begins, response time is impossible. Clicking onto a number called, or the thermostat climbing and clicking onto it is the problem. Is there a solution to this issue?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft display adapter slow

2. windows 10 display adapter slow

3. ms display adapter made my computer slow

4. windows 10 msdisplayadaper slow