Windows 10: microsoft display adapter

Discus and support microsoft display adapter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to display an online video to a TV via the Microsoft display adapter. The sound seems OK but the video is jumpy, I have downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Phyl620, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Phyl620 Win User

microsoft display adapter

I am trying to display an online video to a TV via the Microsoft display adapter. The sound seems OK but the video is jumpy, I have downloaded the latest adapter but no help. Any suggestions? The video is only jumpy when the display adapter is being used. OK otherwise.

:)

Phyl620, Dec 20, 2019

2. Microsoft Display Adapter not getting connected to PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you can find the adapter in Device Manager.

1. Right click on the Start Menu and then click on Device Manager.

2. From the list of Hardware, find the Microsoft Display Adapter and check if you can find the device in question.

I would also suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the first link and check if it helps.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 20, 2019
  3. microsoft display adapter

Hi Joe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

I suggest you to update the display adapters as below and check if it helps.

• Right Click Start button and choose Device Manager
    • Expand Display Adapters
    • Right Click Intel Display Driver and choose update driver software
    • Windows should automatically start downloading and installing new driver
    • Try and connect to Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Display problems with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi,

It is possible that you are experiencing an audio and video streaming issues due to a corrupted or an outdated display driver. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us the exact error message you received?
    • Have you tried updating your display drivers?
    • Does this happen only when you're streaming a video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot Wireless Display Adapters. You may expand each section that best describes your situation and check if the issue still persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

1. microsoft display adapter - Similar Threads - microsoft display adapter

2. microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft basic display adapter: microsoft basic display adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-basic-display-adapter/c3f88116-72f2-480d-93dc-9b37b5c4b807
  3. Microsoft Wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless display adapter: When I connect to the wireless display adapter on my windows 10 laptop, the screen starts to become pixelated as anything moves on the display, such as a mouse cursor. When other members of my family connect, they do not run into this issue. I have tried removing, restarting...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Hello,we recently bought an MS Wireless Display Adapter. At first it worked, I could connect and present my screen on the TV.But now something most have changed, because none of us at our company are able to connect to the adapter. the same in our second office. it worked and...
  5. Microsoft remote display adapter

Microsoft remote display adapter: Microsoft remote display adapter was eliminated from the remote computer through the device manager and now when you try to connect to the remote desktop, only a black screen appears and the connection is disconnected after a minute. How to restore Microsoft remote display...
  6. Microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft basic display adapter: The name of GPU is not shown in device manager, it's showing MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY ADAPTER. And when I try to upgrade GPU DRIVERS it's told best drivers are already installed. And Nvidia installer cannot continue is also being written when I try to install it by Nvidia...
  7. Microsoft Display Adapter Issues

Microsoft Display Adapter Issues: I have been having issues with a few aspects of this app. 1. When I open up the action center and click on connect, the action center disappears and nothing happens no matter how long you wait. 2. When I go into my settings and click on system settings, the settings app...
  8. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter

Microsoft Basic Display Adapter: I have a GTX 1050ti but device manager shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter i tried updating it but it didn't work i tried updating my OS to Windows 10 but it still shows "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" i tried plugging my graphics card to other computers it works but it...
  9. Microsoft basic display adapter.

Microsoft basic display adapter.: The driver is the default that I use along side my amd display driver. I recently updated my graphics driver, and it got rid of the microsoft one. Now I am not able to change my brightness. I checked device manager and it is not there. I tried to add legacy hardware but it...
  10. Microsoft wireless display adapter

Microsoft wireless display adapter: I recently bought the Microsoft wireless display adapter so I could study on my tv. When I hook it up it is constantly loading on my TV. I don't think that I should have to wait over an hour to use this device. I tried looking on youtube but so far, nothing. Can you help...