Windows 10: Microsoft document gives us another look at Windows 10 visual revamp

Discus and support Microsoft document gives us another look at Windows 10 visual revamp in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Thanks to the proposals posted on Github by Microsoft, we keep getting glimpses of what the future might look for Windows 10 and its apps. Reports have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Feb 7, 2021.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft document gives us another look at Windows 10 visual revamp

Thanks to the proposals posted on Github by Microsoft, we keep getting glimpses of what the future might look for Windows 10 and its apps. Reports have suggested that the overall interface will substantially by the end of the year and new improvements are also coming to native apps with WinUI 3.

In a series of new proposals, we’re getting another sneak peek showing how more rounded corners could be introduced for elements within the operating system. For instance, in one proposal, Microsoft noted that it’s also considering a new design for the InfoBar (alerts/pop-ups).

As part of the updates, Microsoft plans to update background colour to common colours and remove the close button border when it’s in the rest state (not being highlighted by the cursor).

The Redmond firm is also adding 1px border around the whole alert box with support for rounded corners, as shown in the screenshot below:

Microsoft document gives us another look at Windows 10 visual revamp Windows-alert-box.jpg

In addition to the alert box, there are plans to update text control colours and borders as well. The inner buttons inside the text controls will also get rounded corners. This includes the close button, AutoSuggest box, find the button, and password button too.

Microsoft document gives us another look at Windows 10 visual revamp Windows-10-text-box.jpg

Specifically, Windows 10 apps would seem to be set to benefit most from a touch of UI renovation, which includes rounded corners and new colours.

Microsoft document gives us another look at Windows 10 visual revamp Windows-scrollbar.jpg
    Windows scrollbar mockup by independent designer, approved by Microsoft

Windows 10 Settings and other important pages are also expected to get similar improvements with the highly-anticipated Sun Valley update.

Microsoft is testing rounded corners on the native app window itself and buttons within the Settings app will also get similar improvements.

This new interface is a lot more modern than the existing legacy components in Windows 10, but the mock-up doesn’t necessarily mean the operating system will go this way. The plans are always to subject and these experimental changes can be modified ahead of the final release.

The post Microsoft document gives us another look at Windows 10 visual revamp appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Feb 7, 2021

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Feb 7, 2021
  3. StefanM Win User
    StefanM, Feb 7, 2021
  4. EarthDog Win User

Microsoft Gives Windows 10 a Major Performance Boost

don't forget windows ME!! *Stick Out Tongue Microsoft document gives us another look at Windows 10 visual revamp :p

EarthDog, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft document gives us another look at Windows 10 visual revamp - Similar Threads - Microsoft document another

2. Microsoft hints at a big Windows 10 upgrade with visual revamp

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft hints at a big Windows 10 upgrade with visual revamp: We all know that the Windows 10 21H2 ‘Sun Valley’ Update is going to be a big deal for the operating system, but now – after Microsoft published new documentation – we finally have an official confirmation. According to numerous rumours, Windows 10’s desktop interface will...
  3. Here’s another look at Microsoft’s modular Windows 10 X

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s another look at Microsoft’s modular Windows 10 X: Windows 10 X, which is a ‘brand new expression’ of Microsoft’s Windows operating system, would be ready for consumers in 2020. Windows 10 X has been created for a new breed of devices with at least two displays and Microsoft’s own Surface Neo could be one of the few PCs to...
  4. Give us a minute

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Give us a minute: Hello, For the last 48 hours I have received the message "give us a minute XXX is updating" whenever I have tried to access my Outlook or any other Microsoft "app" on my computer. I have checked all my updates, check I am synced for the correct time zone, tried to reset...
  5. Looking for documentation that Windows 10 Pro upgrade is allowed by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Looking for documentation that Windows 10 Pro upgrade is allowed by Microsoft: Hello, With regard to upgrading any Windows 7 machines to Windows 10 before the end of support, obviously the free upgrade has been gone for some time now. However, I have read online and experienced personally that any Windows 7 Pro computer can be upgraded to Windows 10...
  6. Lenovo’s new patent gives us the best look at foldable Windows 10 device

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo’s new patent gives us the best look at foldable Windows 10 device: A new patent from Lenovo gives us the best look at the possible foldable tablet that might run Windows 10. The patented device uses a connecting assembly (a hinge mechanism) and an innovative flexible display to change its form factor. First spotted by us, the patent titled...
  7. Leak gives us a closer look at Microsoft’s new Edge for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Leak gives us a closer look at Microsoft’s new Edge for Windows 10: As the work on the new Microsoft Edge browser advances, more details are appearing online. The latest leak has also confirmed that Microsoft will launch its own extension store and it will allow users to sideload extensions from Chrome Web Store which is a big deal....
  8. Give Us A Minute......

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Give Us A Minute......: Recently I tried to open my World Of Tanks Blitz game using Windows 10 and I got a "Give Us A Minute" Window saying it would be ready shortly, it has been up for a couple of days now. How do I fix this?...
  9. Give us more freedom in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Give us more freedom in Windows: Hello Its been a while for windows 10 being out, and I have to say. I still like the old windows better. Windows 10 needs to give us more options to change our settings. It makes no sense why we can't just click to change our fonts for our windows. Another thing windows...
  10. Give us more freedom in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Give us more freedom in Windows: Hello Its been a while for windows 10 being out, and I have to say. I still like the old windows better. Windows 10 needs to give us more options to change our settings. It makes no sense why we can't just click to change our fonts for our windows. Another thing windows...