Windows 10: Microsoft does not "find my device" - I did all the steps

Discus and support Microsoft does not "find my device" - I did all the steps in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I did all the steps that Microsoft support says. I've logged in to my laptop using my Microsoft account. But my laptop does not show when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by annieannie4, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Microsoft does not "find my device" - I did all the steps

So, I did all the steps that Microsoft support says. I've logged in to my laptop using my Microsoft account. But my laptop does not show when I try to connect it to my account. I've checked it multiple times:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

I've restarted my laptop plenty of times lost count. I've logged in and out of my account several times. Nothing seems to be working.

Any fixes to this?

I also tried using Microsoft Edge I usually use Google Chrome.

:)

annieannie4, Jun 14, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jun 14, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 14, 2020
  4. raheelbs Win User

Microsoft does not "find my device" - I did all the steps

Microsoft to Acquire Nokia's Devices & Services Business

The Chief Executive of Nokia Stephen Elop will step aside and return to Microsoft, his position at Microsoft is not yet disclosed but it is being rumored that Mr. Elop will be signed as the CEO for Microsoft once Ballmer hands in his resignation in the coming year.

As demands grow weak for Nokia’s mobile devices the company is faced with cash-flow problems. It has lost a majority of its market share to Apple and Samsung.
    "It's a bold step into the future - a win-win for employees, shareholders and consumers of both companies," Microsoft's outgoing CEO, Steve Ballmer, said in a statement.

Source: Microsoft to Acquire Nokia for $7.2 Billion

raheelbs, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft does not "find my device" - I did all the steps

1. Microsoft does not "find my device" - I did all the steps - Similar Threads - Microsoft does find

2. What does this sentence mean? I followed step by step and can not find calculator on windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this sentence mean? I followed step by step and can not find calculator on windows 7?: I follow the step above and can not see any calculator in the right-hand pane of powershell? Can someone tell me where it is at right hand side of powershell?...
  3. What does this sentence mean? I followed step by step and can not find calculator on windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this sentence mean? I followed step by step and can not find calculator on windows 7?: I follow the step above and can not see any calculator in the right-hand pane of powershell? Can someone tell me where it is at right hand side of powershell?...
  4. MY MIC ISN'T WORKING! TRIED ALL STEPS AND DIFFERENT DEVICES!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY MIC ISN'T WORKING! TRIED ALL STEPS AND DIFFERENT DEVICES!: my mic isn't working! I tried all steps in the help articles and completely read through it. It isn't inputting any sound in spite of any application, where it is voice recorder application or any browser! PLEASE HELP PLEASE I NEED MY MIC! I HAVE AN ORAL EXAm tomorrow please...
  5. MY MIC ISN'T WORKING! TRIED ALL STEPS AND DIFFERENT DEVICES!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY MIC ISN'T WORKING! TRIED ALL STEPS AND DIFFERENT DEVICES!: my mic isn't working! I tried all steps in the help articles and completely read through it. It isn't inputting any sound in spite of any application, where it is voice recorder application or any browser! PLEASE HELP PLEASE I NEED MY MIC! I HAVE AN ORAL EXAm tomorrow please...
  6. MY MIC ISN'T WORKING! TRIED ALL STEPS AND DIFFERENT DEVICES!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I did the steps, and uninstalled my bluetooth devices from from my pc, but nothing is...

I did the steps, and uninstalled my bluetooth devices from from my pc, but nothing is...: I did the steps, and uninstalled my Bluetooth devices from from my PC, but nothing is happening when I press "Scan for hardware changes", how long do I have to wait?...
  8. i can't find my device on the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i can't find my device on the microsoft store: so I bought the minecraft starter edition on my computer but the problem is I can't use it on my PC it keeps on saying install on my devices but why do I have to install on my devices?why can't i just install? because i am using a PC and I signed into my PC with the same...
  9. Get error message 0xA00F4244 Unable to find Camera connected. Did all the steps listed by...

Get error message 0xA00F4244 Unable to find Camera connected. Did all the steps listed by...: Never used my Acer PC's camera or the one built into my ViewSonic VX2450. But I'm pretty sure that there is a camera built into both. Problem is the settings on my Computer. Tried everything suggested by MS using Device Manager and also resetting Imaging Devices but nothing...
  10. Error code 0x80004005 , Had this issue after re-formatting my PC did all steps i could find...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error code 0x80004005 , Had this issue after re-formatting my PC did all steps i could find...: Recently started getting this message after re-formatting my PC Had normal windows 10 version previously beforing reformatting and now stuck on a Windows Enterprise key that i cannot activate and a bunch of problems. I tried all the steps i could find online to solve this but...