Windows 10: Microsoft does not recognize my outlook account.

Discus and support Microsoft does not recognize my outlook account. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop is only 3 months old was working ok, but one morning when I turned on I got the message that I was Log in with a temporarily profile. can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClaryRivas, May 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft does not recognize my outlook account.

My laptop is only 3 months old was working ok, but one morning when I turned on I got the message that I was Log in with a temporarily profile. can anyone help me please?

:)

ClaryRivas, May 7, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Microsoft does not recognize my outlook account. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, May 7, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, May 7, 2019
  4. Microsoft does not recognize my outlook account.

How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft does not recognize my outlook account.

1. Microsoft does not recognize my outlook account. - Similar Threads - Microsoft does recognize

2. New Laptop - Does Not Recognize Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop - Does Not Recognize Microsoft Account: I'm setting up a new laptop for new employee. I've created the user and assigned them exchange online plan 1 and Microsoft 365 Business Standard licenses. On my existing machine, I can log into the Microsoft account. However, on the new laptop, when I get to the initial...
  3. New Laptop - Does Not Recognize Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop - Does Not Recognize Microsoft Account: This is beyond frustrating Microsoft. Could really use some help here as I've seen many others as well.I purchased a new laptop with Windows 11 Pro. As a solopreneur, I set it up as "personal" versus work. When it asked for my Microsoft account information, I entered the...
  4. New Laptop - Does Not Recognize Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop - Does Not Recognize Microsoft Account: This is beyond frustrating Microsoft. Could really use some help here as I've seen many others as well.I purchased a new laptop with Windows 11 Pro. As a solopreneur, I set it up as "personal" versus work. When it asked for my Microsoft account information, I entered the...
  5. Microsoft account sign in does not recognize my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account sign in does not recognize my pin: On my Dell laptop, all of a sudden the sign in to my computer which is essentially my Microsoft account does not recognize my pin. Even when I use the Authenticator App on my phone, the sign in does not accept the code from the Authenticator App....
  6. Microsoft account sign in does not recognize my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account sign in does not recognize my pin: On my Dell laptop, all of a sudden the sign in to my computer which is essentially my Microsoft account does not recognize my pin. Even when I use the Authenticator App on my phone, the sign in does not accept the code from the Authenticator App....
  7. Microsoft account sign in does not recognize my pin

8. My Microsoft account is not recognized !

My Microsoft account is not recognized !: Hello ! Please help me .. I tried to replace my Microsoft account , I completed all the steps . but when last 2/3 steps were remaining Microsoft asked me " For security purposes, please enter the Microsoft account for which you're replacing the security info." and i entered...
  9. My Microsoft account is not recognized !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account is not recognized !: Hello ! Please help me .. I tried to replace my Microsoft account , I completed all the steps . but when last 2/3 steps were remaining Microsoft asked me " For security purposes, please enter the Microsoft account for which you're replacing the security info." and i entered...
  10. My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in: My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in. It has been doing this a few days. I reinstalled it once and it seemed to fix the problem but now it is doing it again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft does not recognize my account

2. outlook not recognizing account

3. microsoft does not recognize my work emaiil

4. outlook not recognized by windows,
  5. why doesnt microsoft recognize my outlook account,
  6. outlook account not recognised,
  7. windows 10 does not recognise my outlook,
  8. outlook .me account not recongnised,
  9. iphone7 recognize outlook account,
  10. outlook account not recognized,
  11. outlook microsoftaccount not recognized,