Windows 10: Microsoft doesnot recognise my account.

Discus and support Microsoft doesnot recognise my account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have purchased surface pro 7 and when i am adding my email and password it doesn't recognise it. AADSTS50020. I have MS 365 home edition.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zobia Arif, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft doesnot recognise my account.

I have purchased surface pro 7 and when i am adding my email and password it doesn't recognise it. AADSTS50020.

I have MS 365 home edition.

Regards,

:)

Zobia Arif, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jul 26, 2020
  3. device doesn't recognise Microsoft account password

Hello! My Windows 10 laptop, which is linked to my Microsoft account, stopped recognising my password. I tried resetting password but it did not help. What steps should I take to sign in?

OlgaAndreyevskikh, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Microsoft doesnot recognise my account.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft doesnot recognise my account.

1. Microsoft doesnot recognise my account. - Similar Threads - Microsoft doesnot recognise

2. Microsoft Store won't recognise my account email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't recognise my account email address: I bought Minecraft on my Microsoft account. To install it, I need to be logged into the account. When I go to log in, a message pops up to say "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." When I click on "No account? Create one!" it then...
  3. Microsoft Store won't recognise my account email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't recognise my account email address: I bought Minecraft on my Microsoft account. To install it, I need to be logged into the account. When I go to log in, a message pops up to say "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." When I click on "No account? Create one!" it then...
  4. Microsoft Store won't recognise my account email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft doesnt recognise my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft doesnt recognise my account: I can no longer access my microsoft account on my computer. When I try and sign into my account it tells me that my account doesnt exist. However I can still sign into microsoft website with my email and password. not sure what to do. much appreciated RegardsFiachra...
  6. microsoft doesnt recognise my account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft doesnt recognise my account: I can no longer access my microsoft account on my computer. When I try and sign into my account it tells me that my account doesnt exist. However I can still sign into microsoft website with my email and password. not sure what to do. much appreciated RegardsFiachra...
  7. microsoft doesnt recognise my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft account not recognised

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account not recognised: Hello, My daughter's computer Windows 10, S mode recently said something about updates that it could not do sorry about the lack of detail- all very second hand information!. My wife decided to restart the computer and now we are confronted with the sign-in screen that...
  9. Microsoft Mail App won't recognise my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Mail App won't recognise my account: My email address is from NTL world days and Microsoft app on laptop will not recognise it, please help!! I would like to use the app as if I use my account online i am getting constant spam mail....
  10. my microsoft store doesnot download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my microsoft store doesnot download anything: my microsoft store doesnot download anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-doesnot-download-anything/de7c49a0-366e-489c-8be9-1779f8771179"