Windows 10: Microsoft Drivers (Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter) - code 10

Discus and support Microsoft Drivers (Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter) - code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I found the caution about Microsoft Drivers (Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter#2. First I tried to update driver but i can't when i when to see properties... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NattapongLaicharoontham, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:32 AM.

1. Microsoft Drivers (Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter) - code 10

I found the caution about Microsoft Drivers (Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter#2. First I tried to update driver but i can't when i when to see properties on Network adapter>Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter#2 it said -

"This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}

The requested operation was unsuccessful."

What should I do?

Thank you & Best regards,

:)

NattapongLaicharoontham, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:32 AM

2. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2 - Code 45

Recently I've installed the new windows 10 version 1511 update, everything seems to be working fine except for one thing.

This would be my "Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2" driver, because prior to the installation of the new update it was working just fine. It seems that is not the case now, as windows claims that it's not functioning properly and has given it a "code 45" flag.

Is there anyway to fix this, or this a problem that's inherent with the new update and can only be fixed by its developers later?

Any advice on my situation would be appreciated, thank you.

I shall also provide pictorial examples to to better express my issue.

Microsoft Drivers (Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter) - code 10 [​IMG]

Arcturus Fyr, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:51 AM
  3. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2 - Code 45

was wondering if you ever fixed problem? if so how? i am having same problem...ty

stephnlane2006, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:51 AM
  4. Microsoft Drivers (Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter) - code 10

Wi-Fi virtual adapter

I am unable to create a wi-fi hotspot on my laptop (HP pavillion ab-032tx model) after upgrading to windows 10. I cannot find Microsoft WI-Fi direct Virtual adapter in the listed adapters (control pannel->network sharing center) . However Microsoft Wi-Fi
    direct Virtual adapter and Microsoft Wi-Fi direct Virtual adapter #2 are listed in hidden drivers (device manager-> view tab, faded icons). Upon checking for hardware changes, there are no unkown devices being shown. Microsoft Wi-Fi direct Virtual adapter
    #3 is also found in the view tab , but its icon is not faded. All my drivers are updated. Still i am unable to create a hotspot. Pl help me with the same.

Revati Joshi, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:51 AM
Thema:

Microsoft Drivers (Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter) - code 10

1. Microsoft Drivers (Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter) - code 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Drivers Direct

2. windows 10 wi fi adapter driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 wi fi adapter driver update: how do I find and update the wi fi adapter driver thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wi-fi-adapter-driver-update/01744eff-3c22-44ee-869e-53534de93aa6
  3. No Wi-Fi Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Wi-Fi Adapter: There is no Wi-Fi option/icon, nor Airplane mode. No Wi-Fi Adapter in Device Manager. My Windows is up to date, and so is all my Drivers. I've run the Network Troubleshooter multiple times. I've tried setting up a new network. I've reset the Network Adapters, reset my router,...
  4. Wi-fi direct virtual adapter missing

Wi-fi direct virtual adapter missing: I'm working on a Huawei HZ W09 running on Windows 10 home. Three times during the last month it's internet connection stopped working and it said the network adapter drivers weren't installed correctly. The previous two times, I just went into the device manager,...
  5. Wi-Fi Direct Device

Wi-Fi Direct Device: What is it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wi-fi-direct-device/91966dba-6abd-4b23-baf7-5a56c63b5d66
  6. Wi-Fi Direct Device

Wi-Fi Direct Device: hat is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wi-fi-direct-device/82c8a9df-1858-409d-95a1-4a33d5babef8
  7. Can not enable Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter

Can not enable Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter: the goal is I want to activate Mobile hotspot that use this driver Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter #4 in order to work. apparently only this adapter, the other virtual adapter didnt work to activate mobile hotspot. but the my Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter is...
  8. Miracast Problem with Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter

Miracast Problem with Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter: i m using win10 ver 1803. connectivity problem while using miracast. after doing lots of research i found the problem with Microsoft Wifi Direct Virtual Adapter. My System Mac address is ba:81:98:26:20:c8. My system is showing Two Wifi direct virtual adapter,1. Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2 - Code 45

Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2 - Code 45: Recently I've installed the new windows 10 version 1511 update, everything seems to be working fine except for one thing. This would be my "Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2" driver, because prior to the installation of the new update it was working just fine. It...
  10. Problem with driver for Ethernet and Wi-Fi Adapter

Problem with driver for Ethernet and Wi-Fi Adapter: I have been using windows 10 for past few months. Internet was working fine with both Ethernet and Wi-Fi till yesterday. Today when I turned on Laptop , both of them stopped working. Problems found by Troubleshooter : * there might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi...