Windows 10: Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365

Discus and support Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has dropped plans to integrate its Cortana personal digital assistant with its Dynamics 365 ERP/CRM services. Microsoft officials made the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365

Read more: Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365 | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jan 4, 2018

2. Can Cortana Sync Tasks/Reminders with Outlook Tasks

Thanks Rachelle!

Is there a way to find out if Microsoft plans to integrate Cortana with Office 365 Outook Tasks? Cortana already integrates with email and the calendar. Is there a Cortana site that shows upcoming features and integration plans?

Thanks again,

Jonathan Hogan, Jan 4, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Jan 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365

1. Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365 - Similar Threads - Microsoft drops plans

2. Clearing up a plan of integration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clearing up a plan of integration.: Previous plan of intergration of ones into technology zones failures. Administration was no place to be, to fail and see me. Some could name a few tasks with the planExplaining jumping on a system unwary. As you know skills can get in the way sometimes....
  3. Clearing up a plan of integration.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clearing up a plan of integration.: Previous plan of intergration of ones into technology zones failures. Administration was no place to be, to fail and see me. Some could name a few tasks with the planExplaining jumping on a system unwary. As you know skills can get in the way sometimes....
  4. Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Training for Administrators?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Training for Administrators?: We are running Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Version 1612 8.2.28.11 DB 8.2.28.11 on-premises. I am looking for training materials, courses, or other resources to support system administrators who are creating and managing business units, users, activities, workflows, etc. All the...
  5. Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Training for Administrators?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Training for Administrators?: We are running Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Version 1612 8.2.28.11 DB 8.2.28.11 on-premises. I am looking for training materials, courses, or other resources to support system administrators who are creating and managing business units, users, activities, workflows, etc. All the...
  6. Microsoft Dynamics 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Dynamics 365: Where do I find my Microsoft Dynamics 365 web address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-dynamics-365/85d5c414-cd50-448b-8dd5-f0443f02a89e
  7. Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365: We currently have Microsoft 365 Business licenses for SMB. We don't have any internal AD server & DNS Server. - For Windows 10 Pro machines, that is Azure-domain-joined, I'm having issues with connecting (1) Remote Desktop (RDP) on 2 Azure joined machines and (2) Wake on Lan...
  8. Cortana and Todo Integration

in Cortana
    Cortana and Todo Integration: Our house uses Cortana for maintaining our lists. Until recently, she has worked great with groceries, shopping items, general todo, etc. Sometime recently, Cortana's lists split from the Todo app's lists. Cortana's lists still has some of the original items but any new items...
  9. Microsoft To-Do and Cortana now integrated

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do and Cortana now integrated: Now, with Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration, you can save time and stay organized — Cortana helps by adding your reminders and tasks to your lists in Microsoft To-Do, so you can stay on top of what matters most. With Cortana, you can use your voice on your PC or your...
  10. An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365: Office 365 is about helping you be more productive so you can make the most of every moment. We believe the future of productivity involves technology that is truly personal and can work on your behalf. This belief is a driving force behind Microsoft’s personal digital...