Windows 10: Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate query

Discus and support Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate query in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate Policy/Certification Practice Statement For TLS CAs (DSRE CP/CPS) is out of date. Should I accept it or will you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Allen EugeneShaw, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate query

Microsoft DSRE PKI

Certificate Policy/Certification Practice Statement

For TLS CAs

(DSRE CP/CPS)

is out of date. Should I accept it or will you update your certificate?

***Original title: Microsoft DSRE PKI***

:)

Allen EugeneShaw, Aug 9, 2019
  2. FiDeM__ Win User

personal PKI certificates not present in IE options after upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10

After upgrading to Windows 10 my list of personal PKI certificates in Internet options is unexpectedly empty. Intermediary and trusted root certificates are present as should.

The personal certificates are however still present in certificate manager certmgr.msc

Resetting IE does not solve the issue.

Deleting certificates from certmgr.msc, then reinstalling, does not solve the issue.

Where do Internet Options get the personal certificate information, and how is this different from certmgr.msc ? What could be the reason the personal certificates present in certmgr.msc are not present in IE options, and how can this be solved ?

Solutions proposed in
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie9-windows_7/ie-will-not-install-certificates/c0ffdeaf-e538-4767-971f-969ea696aece?page=1
    did not solve the issue.

FiDeM__, Aug 9, 2019
  3. reverze Win User
    Microsoft Certification(s)

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I just figured I would put it here for now.

Does anyone here have any Microsoft Certifications for business purposes?

I'm currently a student majoring in Information Systems Management, and I'm debating how useful a certification would be for the actual job, and I guess even more importantly, on my resume.

If anyone has any experiences or suggestions, I would appreciate them.

Thank you for your time. *Smile Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate query :)

reverze, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Lanso Win User

Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate query

MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
    The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
    Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Lanso, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate query

1. Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate query - Similar Threads - Microsoft DSRE PKI

2. Microsoft certificates EAC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft certificates EAC: Hey, ever since I installed Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913, I am unable to play games with EasyAntiCheat. I'm resorting to this forum as I have tried everything I could see on the internet formatting excluded. So, the error says...
  3. Certificate/PKI/Smart Card Logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificate/PKI/Smart Card Logon: Hello,I am having an issue with authenticating users in an air gapped network after a patch. Any users prior created in AD prior to May 2022, can still authenticate with the server. However, if I create a new test account and attach my X.509 to altSecurityID attribute, I get...
  4. Certificate/PKI/Smart Card Logon

Certificate/PKI/Smart Card Logon: Hello,I am having an issue with authenticating users in an air gapped network after a patch. Any users prior created in AD prior to May 2022, can still authenticate with the server. However, if I create a new test account and attach my X.509 to altSecurityID attribute, I get...
  5. Enterprise PKI role ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enterprise PKI role ?: We are Windows shop with Active Directory environment and 400 Windows 10 Clients. We have Six Domain Controllers DC, all are part of one AD Forest, one DC is windows 2008r2 and remaining are windows 2012 standard. The only windows 2008 DC is showing Enterprise PKI role...
  6. Need help with Certificate Authority and cannot Submit a Certificate Request, bad Pki...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with Certificate Authority and cannot Submit a Certificate Request, bad Pki...: Hello. I have a problem. The root and subordinate certificate authorities had problems some years back. So we re-created a new root CA, however, it was named the same as the ORIGINAL root ca. Then made up and commissioned a new subordinate CA, This sub did NOT share the same...
  7. Microsoft Store query

Microsoft Store query: Hello :) (This is my first time here, and still very much a novice with W10 even after all this time !) When checking for updates in the Store, there seem to be quite a few that are downloaded that hardly seem to be of any relevance to me. For example: Groove Music, Films...
  8. Microsoft DSRE PKI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft DSRE PKI: Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate Policy/Certification Practice Statement For TLS CAs (DSRE CP/CPS) is out of date. Should I accept it or will you update your certificate?...
  9. Microsoft Certification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Certification: which is the best Microsoft certification to take right now for Windows 10. Most certifications am seeing on the Microsoft website looks to retire soon like ending of the month. Any idea what I can take to broaden my windows 10 knowledge...
  10. Microsoft Certification

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Certification: If you’ve ever thought about certification – now is the time. I think I have the best job at Microsoft as I get to help people skill up and achieve more as they embrace there own digital transformation journey, something I feel like I have been working towards my whole...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook pki query

2. Certificate Policy/Certification Practice Statement For TLS CAs