Windows 10: microsoft e-book

Discus and support microsoft e-book in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased a book from Microsoft but can't find. what do I do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MeetSpring48, Mar 4, 2019.

1. microsoft e-book

I purchased a book from Microsoft but can't find. what do I do

:)

MeetSpring48, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Julie Ram Win User

Having problems opening an E Book

Hi Glenda,

For us to effectively assist you with your E-Book concern, we would like to collate more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Which application are you using when you receive the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you make any changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Julie Ram, Mar 4, 2019
  3. I have purchased and installed e-book reader on one of my computer. How to access the e-book reader on other computer

My apologies, as this is a question I have asked before. But I have not received any suggestions that I was able to implement.

Back about five years ago Microsoft supported an e-book reader called Microsoft Reader. Because I have a disability I was an early adopter of the e-book format. As a result, I had an e-book library of well over 300+ e-books. The program still works on the
    laptop that I have it installed on. I would like to have access to these books on my primary computer which is an HP all-in-one touchscreen (currently running Windows 10).

My main concern is I don't want to have to purchase these e-books again. I have purchased some of the titles again. However, I would like to find a solution to this conundrum without having to purchase duplicate e-books.

Any suggestions as to how to remedy this problem will be greatly appreciated.

The above text was dictated using speech recognition software. If there are any typographical errors they are purely unintentional. If the intended meaning is not apparent please contact me.

Original title: Microsoft Reader

PaulMcNeill66, Mar 4, 2019
  4. microsoft e-book

Microsoft Edge Book Marks

I like the Edge so far but I cannot get my book marks listed by name. When I imported they are really scrambled. Any suggestion?

George Mills, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

microsoft e-book

1. microsoft e-book - Similar Threads - microsoft book

2. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  3. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  4. Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  5. Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.

Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  6. Android RD Client by Microsoft Chrome book Issue

Android RD Client by Microsoft Chrome book Issue: Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol RDP, which I have been using for several years. As an independent security researcher, I rely heavily on the RDP to access Windows machines remotely and conduct various security tests. Recently, I purchased a Chromebook and installed the...
  7. Android RD Client by Microsoft Chrome book Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android RD Client by Microsoft Chrome book Issue: Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol RDP, which I have been using for several years. As an independent security researcher, I rely heavily on the RDP to access Windows machines remotely and conduct various security tests. Recently, I purchased a Chromebook and installed the...
  8. what is microsoft e-book?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is microsoft e-book?: I have been charged annually for an e-book subscription. What is this and how does it work? I don't know what I'm paying for??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-microsoft-e-book/0f3defd5-d088-4a81-8339-fcca387a116a
  9. what is microsoft e-book?

what is microsoft e-book?: I have been charged annually for an e-book subscription. What is this and how does it work? I don't know what I'm paying for??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-microsoft-e-book/0f3defd5-d088-4a81-8339-fcca387a116a
  10. Fix Microsoft Bookings not working

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Bookings not working: [IMG]If Microsoft Bookings is not working then post will help you. Microsoft Bookings allows users to track and manage their teams appointments, bookings, and calendars in one place. This feature is available as a part of the Microsoft 365 subscription; i.e., you’ll need a...