Windows 10: microsoft e-book

Discus and support microsoft e-book in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased a book from Microsoft but can't find. what do I do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MeetSpring48, Mar 4, 2019.

1. microsoft e-book

I purchased a book from Microsoft but can't find. what do I do

:)

MeetSpring48, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Julie Ram Win User

Having problems opening an E Book

Hi Glenda,

For us to effectively assist you with your E-Book concern, we would like to collate more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Which application are you using when you receive the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you make any changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Julie Ram, Mar 4, 2019
  3. I have purchased and installed e-book reader on one of my computer. How to access the e-book reader on other computer

My apologies, as this is a question I have asked before. But I have not received any suggestions that I was able to implement.

Back about five years ago Microsoft supported an e-book reader called Microsoft Reader. Because I have a disability I was an early adopter of the e-book format. As a result, I had an e-book library of well over 300+ e-books. The program still works on the
    laptop that I have it installed on. I would like to have access to these books on my primary computer which is an HP all-in-one touchscreen (currently running Windows 10).

My main concern is I don't want to have to purchase these e-books again. I have purchased some of the titles again. However, I would like to find a solution to this conundrum without having to purchase duplicate e-books.

Any suggestions as to how to remedy this problem will be greatly appreciated.

The above text was dictated using speech recognition software. If there are any typographical errors they are purely unintentional. If the intended meaning is not apparent please contact me.

Original title: Microsoft Reader

PaulMcNeill66, Mar 4, 2019
  4. microsoft e-book

Microsoft Edge Book Marks

I like the Edge so far but I cannot get my book marks listed by name. When I imported they are really scrambled. Any suggestion?

George Mills, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

microsoft e-book

1. microsoft e-book - Similar Threads - microsoft book

2. Microsoft surface book i5 7thgen, 8th gen or surface pro 6?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft surface book i5 7thgen, 8th gen or surface pro 6?: I am looking to buy a laptop/tablet for office work, social media, movie watching and perhaps some photo editing... I was thinking about the dell xps 13 2 in 1, the Microsoft surface pro 6 and the surfacebook2.... I'll be backpacking around Australia so I wanted something...
  3. Books category in Microsoft Store will be closing April 2, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Books category in Microsoft Store will be closing April 2, 2019: Books in Microsoft Store: FAQ The books category is closing Starting April 2, 2019, the books category in Microsoft Store will be closing. Unfortunately, this means that starting July 2019 your ebooks will no longer be available to read, but you'll get a full refund for all...
  4. Microsoft Surface Book Marvell wifi-chip issue with ndis.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Book Marvell wifi-chip issue with ndis.sys: Hi, My Surface Book (1) suddenly became slow today: mouse freezes, keyboard doesn't register typing, and when opening the Task Manager I see the process 'System Interrupts' on 100% (and then quick back to 1-5%, but still I experience the slowdowns). After searching and...
  5. Enable the Microsoft Store completely: Home, Apps, Games, Devices, Movies & TV, Books, Edge...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Enable the Microsoft Store completely: Home, Apps, Games, Devices, Movies & TV, Books, Edge...: On my windows 10 Pro I have only 3: Home Apps Games, so it means that 4 options is absent and Windows Store is partially enabled, how could I take whole 7 options there? System: Windows 10 Pro (1809) assembly: 17763.134...
  6. Surface Book 2, Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard, Use Swipe and Text Predictions In Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Book 2, Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard, Use Swipe and Text Predictions In Chrome: Please tell me how to use the swipe and text prediction features of the on-screen keyboard in Google Chrome. Chrome is my preferred browser and I will not migrate to Edge. If it is impossible to enable this functionality, I will be getting a refund for this computer. I...
  7. Microsoft Surface Book - who said Laptop was dead

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Book - who said Laptop was dead: Hi there Who said the laptop was dead -- Ms IMO have got this just right -- not cheap and very definitely a PRO machine - but well worthy as a MacBook competitor. Looks also a lot more rugged that the original tablet type "Vanilla" Surface Slab. Surface Book - The...
  8. Consumer Reports Withholds Recommendation for Microsoft Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Consumer Reports Withholds Recommendation for Microsoft Surface Book 2: Microsoft Corporation MSFT is back with a new model of its Surface Book after Consumer Reports rebuffed the original, but it still isn’t winning approval. “We will evaluate the performance of the Microsoft Surface Book 2 once we get it into our labs next month for testing,...
  9. Microsoft Releases Major Firmware Update for Surface Book, Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases Major Firmware Update for Surface Book, Surface Pro: Microsoft Releases Major Firmware Update for Surface Book, Surface Pro 4 April firmware updates available for the latest Surface [img] Microsoft has just released this month’s firmware updates for the Surface Book and the Surface Pro 4, the company’s latest...
  10. Microsoft working on fix for Surface Book screen flickering issue

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft working on fix for Surface Book screen flickering issue: People who bought the first batch of Microsoft's Surface Book slab-tops are furious that a glitch causes the screens to flicker.Microsoft's support forums and the Surface subreddit are filled with folks claiming their displays erratically wink completely on and off. This...