Windows 10: MICROSOFT E-MAIL UPDATE

Discus and support MICROSOFT E-MAIL UPDATE in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good day, I received an email yesterday from Microsofts.com Team, advising that their records show that my account is compromised and all security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by johnbond58, Oct 11, 2019.

1. MICROSOFT E-MAIL UPDATE

Good day,

I received an email yesterday from Microsofts.com Team, advising that their records show that my account is compromised and all security features disabled to close down account and they requested me to update my account, as I would no longer be able to send or receive emails. Upon going to update the account, they requested my password. Please advise accordingly. As it stated failure to update the account will result in permanent deactivation of my account.

:)

johnbond58, Oct 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Unable to open the e-mails in Mail app.

Hi Ali,

As an initial step, I suggest you to check for any pending updates in Windows. Follow the below steps;

• Press Windows key+ I to open the
      Settings.

• Click on Update & security, then click on
      Windows Update.

• Select Check for updates. If Windows Update says that your PC is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

if the issue still persist, please refer to the below article and check the troubleshooting steps provided under
    You see a different error code or your problem isn't listed here.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10hope
    you can open the e-mails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 11, 2019
  4. MICROSOFT E-MAIL UPDATE

Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

MICROSOFT E-MAIL UPDATE

1. MICROSOFT E-MAIL UPDATE - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT MAIL UPDATE

2. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  3. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  4. Microsoft E-Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft E-Mail?: Received this E-Mail "Dear ******************, We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox Today Monday, October 10, 2022, 8:34:52 PM. We hereby inform you that your *********** account will be closed in the next 24 hours, If you fail to verify your email account with the...
  5. Microsoft E-Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft E-Mail?: Received this E-Mail "Dear ******************, We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox Today Monday, October 10, 2022, 8:34:52 PM. We hereby inform you that your *********** account will be closed in the next 24 hours, If you fail to verify your email account with the...
  6. Microsoft e-mail problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft e-mail problem: I received a message from Microsoft that my e-mail may have been compromised and I should change my Password. I did. Since then my Microsoft e-mail stopped working. I did the recommended fixes including Microsoft updates. No help. It is not a Password issue or a SSL...
  7. Microsoft support e-mail?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft support e-mail?: I'm getting really desperate in trying to get support from Microsoft.I tried getting through their support at help.microsoft.com, then in the Get Help app, even requested to call me back by phone, with no luck.In 2016 I've bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and recently I...
  8. Is it genuine Microsoft e-mail ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it genuine Microsoft e-mail ?: Hi, today I received email from: " *** Email address is removed for privacy *** " is it genuine e-mail from microsoft or someone affiliated with microsoft? Thanks...
  9. my e-mail is not updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my e-mail is not updating: how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-is-not-updating/245a1b00-97d3-47f6-90d1-646181af84d1
  10. E-Mail Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-Mail Updates: My E-Mail on this laptop does not update as messages are received. How can this be fixed? No problem with my Kindle or Dell laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-updates/f3133768-2042-400e-8a75-af3a340d50b8