Windows 10: Microsoft ecosystem I am hopeful that one day we will get a Windows mobile phone to be the...

Discus and support Microsoft ecosystem I am hopeful that one day we will get a Windows mobile phone to be the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm am sure we will one-day get a windows phone to be the processing power house for a short-range Wi-Fi regular size classes version of Hololens AR... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by siegfriedgreding, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft ecosystem I am hopeful that one day we will get a Windows mobile phone to be the...

I'm am sure we will one-day get a windows phone to be the processing power house for a short-range Wi-Fi regular size classes version of Hololens AR head set.

So with that in mind do y'all think Microsoft would make its own version of

YouTube

Tiktok

Social media

Ect to add to its current ecosystem

So that we have all those things in one place. Kinda of like what Apple is doing right now?

:)

siegfriedgreding, Oct 5, 2020

2. DASHED HOPE BY MICROSOFT PHONES

Hi,

I understand the frustration that you have gone through with the Windows 540 model, and I do apologize for that.

This issue may occur when the Windows update is not installed properly on the device.

Since the issue is with the updates, which unfortunately occurred in your busy schedule. This can be fixed with the troubleshooting steps.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details. So that we can fix the issue with the troubleshooting steps.

• Which is the Windows 10 build was running previously on the Phone device?

• I would like to know the exact status of the Phone? Are you able to switch on the Phone? So that we can go with the Troubleshooting steps.

Reference: Regarding windows 10 Insider Preview, Which would suggest you to upgrade to the Latest windows build as and now.

Windows Insider Program

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check for updates for your phone manually: If you are able to work on phone.

• On Start, swipe over all to the
      All apps
      list, and then select Settings > Update & security > Phone update.

• Select Check for updates to see if any
      updates are available
      . To change update settings, select advanced options.

If that does not helps, please refer to the below article and try the troubleshooting steps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

I hope the information helps. If the issue persists, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Oct 5, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Microsoft ecosystem I am hopeful that one day we will get a Windows mobile phone to be the...

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft ecosystem I am hopeful that one day we will get a Windows mobile phone to be the...

1. Microsoft ecosystem I am hopeful that one day we will get a Windows mobile phone to be the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft ecosystem hopeful

2. I hope to get rid, of these . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hope to get rid, of these . . .: I have, a laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.My, desktop. Is full, of links.But, something is strange. With, some of them?All the links, are ICO files.If you look, at the two pictures. The one, saying convert. Is, OK.But, the other one.. Have an arrow, pointing at them?Two...
  3. I hope to get rid, of these . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hope to get rid, of these . . .: I have, a laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.My, desktop. Is full, of links.But, something is strange. With, some of them?All the links, are ICO files.If you look, at the two pictures. The one, saying convert. Is, OK.But, the other one.. Have an arrow, pointing at them?Two...
  4. I hope to get rid, of these . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope to get rid, of these . . .: I have, a laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.My, desktop. Is full, of links.But, something is strange. With, some of them?All the links, are ICO files.If you look, at the three pictures. The one, saying convert. Is, OK.But, the other two. Have an arrow, pointing at them?Two...
  5. I am unable to get a microsoft agent on phone or web

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to get a microsoft agent on phone or web: I have tried multiple times, various browsers, all evening, trying to get a microsoft support agent on the line. When I click the "headphones" or contact us links, I get this error. What do you do if you can't use the internet to get a Microsoft agent on the line but the...
  6. Microsoft ecosystem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft ecosystem: I'm am sure we will one-day get a windows phone to be the processing power house for a short-range Wi-Fi regular size classes version of Hololens AR head set. So with that in mind do y'all think Microsoft would make its own version of YouTube Tiktok Social media Ect...
  7. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  8. Google on protecting the mobile app ecosystem

in Windows 10 News
    Google on protecting the mobile app ecosystem: Mobile apps have transformed the way people engage with the world. From gaming, to ride sharing, to messaging, apps enrich the lives of billions — and are often funded by ads. Ads help make content available to everyone, creating a more diverse ecosystem of apps...
  9. Microsoft Expanding the Designed for Xbox Ecosystem to Mobile Gaming Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Expanding the Designed for Xbox Ecosystem to Mobile Gaming Mobile: [ATTACH] As Kareem Choudhry shared last month, our vision for Project xCloud is to empower gamers to play the games they want, with the people they want, anywhere they want. We’re building this technology so gamers can decide when and how they play. While the technology is...
  10. One day we will have this in Windows - I hope.

in Windows 10 Support
    One day we will have this in Windows - I hope.: Hey everyone..... I have been thinking today about how great it would be to colour categorise hard drives in Windows....maybe one day this will be a feature in Windows 10. Here's a mock up. This would be useful to quickly see the Work drives, Back up drives, Dual OS drives...