Windows 10: Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps

Discus and support Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello everyone, this is my first post here, I've searched the forum for a similar problem but I haven't found anything, So ... Today I have formatted... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Azemoth, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Azemoth Win User

Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps

Hello everyone, this is my first post here, I've searched the forum for a similar problem but I haven't found anything, So ... Today I have formatted my computer, while downloading and installing Microsoft Edge (Chromium based) to update the old Microsoft Edge, I have noticed 2 Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps [​IMG]

This is correct? How can I remove the old Edge?

:)

Azemoth, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Azemoth Win User

Hello everyone, this is my first post here, I've searched the forum for a similar problem but I haven't found anything, So ... Today I have formatted my computer, while downloading and installing Microsoft Edge (Chromium based) to update the old Microsoft Edge, I have noticed 2 Microsoft Edge.

This is correct? How can I remove the old Edge?

Azemoth, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Azemoth Win User

There is only one Microsoft Edge installed, is there a way to remove the other?

Azemoth, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Edge

2. what is EdgeBho and default apps has 2 microsoft edges?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is EdgeBho and default apps has 2 microsoft edges?: i was looking through apps & features to see if i have anything i dont use to uninstall but then this popped up and there was another microsoft edge with no icon and was just blue so i looked through appdata and also found edgebho...
  3. what is EdgeBho and default apps has 2 microsoft edges?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is EdgeBho and default apps has 2 microsoft edges?: i was looking through apps & features to see if i have anything i dont use to uninstall but then this popped up and there was another microsoft edge with no icon and was just blue so i looked through appdata and also found edgebho...
  4. what is EdgeBho and default apps has 2 microsoft edges?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is EdgeBho and default apps has 2 microsoft edges?: i was looking through apps & features to see if i have anything i dont use to uninstall but then this popped up and there was also edgebho https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-edgebho-and-default-apps-has-2-microsoft/7a35c027-0288-4b8b-946b-522687d736ee
  5. Microsoft Edge becomes the default browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge becomes the default browser: Installed Windows 11 February Update today. Now, every time after turning on the computer, the default browser is Microsoft Edge. I put Chrome, but after restarting system, Edge again by default. How to fix it? P.S. The reason may be that before updating, I have deleted the...
  6. Microsoft Edge becomes the default browser

Microsoft Edge becomes the default browser: Installed Windows 11 February Update today. Now, every time after turning on the computer, the default browser is Microsoft Edge. I put Chrome, but after restarting system, Edge again by default. How to fix it? P.S. The reason may be that before updating, I have deleted the...
  7. microsoft edge App

microsoft edge App: Microsoft edge doesn't open any PDF files or documents on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-app/775e83b7-13f0-4c52-8860-fdd3c3879d1c
  8. Default being reset to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default being reset to Microsoft Edge: Hi, I am frustrated with my default browser being changed to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. I have tried multiple times to change it to Chrome but every time it automatically switches to Microsoft Edge. What is the easiest solution to resolve the issue once and for all? I...
  9. Can't make Microsoft Edge my default browser in default app settings

in Browsers and Email
    Can't make Microsoft Edge my default browser in default app settings: I currently have Firefox, IE and Edge installed on my PC. Firefox is set as the default browser. When I go into the default apps setting screen and click to change my default browser, only IE and Firefox are on the list, so I can't select Edge. However, if I click the...
  10. Microsoft Edge Favorites not in default folder but availalbe in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Favorites not in default folder but availalbe in Edge: Since installing the November Windows 10 update (11/17/15) none of my favorites are being stored in the default Edge folder. While in Edge the favorites are available but when I go to the default folder they are not listed. Is there another location they may be being saved or...