Windows 10: Microsoft Edge 2020

Discus and support Microsoft Edge 2020 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how can i delete the new microsoft edge? It has slowed my laptop to a crawl... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LynnCadwallader, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft Edge 2020

how can i delete the new microsoft edge? It has slowed my laptop to a crawl

:)

LynnCadwallader, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Caelestis Win User
    Caelestis, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft Edge 2020

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 19, 2020
  5. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 19, 2020
  6. Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Edge 2020

1. Microsoft Edge 2020 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge 2020

2. Google and the New Microsoft edge. 8/24/2020

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google and the New Microsoft edge. 8/24/2020: Ok so i updated to the new edge and know my Chrome or Edge will not allow me to sign in to goole. I have try signing in on other computer and they work. Google said it a that Edge is not secure. How do i fix this?...
  3. What is new in Microsoft Edge - July 2020 / Microsoft Inspire Edition

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Microsoft Edge - July 2020 / Microsoft Inspire Edition: Microsoft Inspire is a chance to connect with, and celebrate, our valued partners all around the world. Today, we are excited to announce that the FastTrack Ready Partner program is expanding to include the new Microsoft Edge. Learn more about the program—and...
  4. Uninstall the latest Edge that infected me June 2020 Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall the latest Edge that infected me June 2020 Microsoft Edge: Like it says, really. <RANT> The unwanted and thoroughly unloved MS Edge decided to install its latest iteration on my laptop. That was bad enough but what really annoyed me was that its so bad it felt the need to spawn a series of highly irritating screens at the next...
  5. Recapping Microsoft Edge at Build 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Recapping Microsoft Edge at Build 2020: Itâ&#128;&#153;s been one month since the first all-digital Microsoft Build and while we may not have seen each other in person, we sure felt the energy online. Whether on social media, in the comments section during livestreams, or over webcams for focus groups, we loved...
  6. Edge?2020 June???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge?2020 June???: Really? Microsoft?... You literally forced the app on Windows 10 users?....I'm talking about EDGE..... No way to uninstall...Had to use antivirus program to sandbox it... cause it keeps on accessing the web... **** you Microsoft....I paid for your OS... don;t force apps...
  7. Windows 10 May 2020 update Microsoft Edge issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2020 update Microsoft Edge issue: Hi there, After installing Windows 10 May 2020 update, Microsoft Edge is not working. Tried reinstalling edge 3 times, still no luck. Google Chrome is working fine. All I can see is this image. Thanks for you help! [ATTACH]...
  8. Everything new from Microsoft Edge at Build 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Everything new from Microsoft Edge at Build 2020: Microsoft Build 2020 can be defined by a set of â&#128;&#152;firstsâ&#128;&#153;â&#128;&#148;itâ&#128;&#153;s the first Build of the new decade, the first Build thatâ&#128;&#153;s all-digital for 24 hours a day, and the first Build since the new Microsoft Edge launched!...
  9. Microsft Edge 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsft Edge 2020: [ATTACH] Would anyone, Please now how to actually change the new 2020 edge browser home page to an image or theme of my choice...Only...from themes or photos from my PC? Other words I have the freedodom to set a theme or image of my liking, from my pc...as my new edge...
  10. Chromium Microsoft Edge launch on January 15, 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium Microsoft Edge launch on January 15, 2020: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/welogique [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds6lho/chromium_microsoft_edge_launch_on_january_15_2020/