Windows 10: Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem

Discus and support Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it just for me or is it Microsoft it self I cannot download flash player for edge because its already automatically integrated with edge I have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ahmedofniet, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem

Is it just for me or is it Microsoft it self I cannot download flash player for edge because its already automatically integrated with edge

I have it turned on in advanced settings but its just doesn't work I cannot load anything where flash player is used for.

:)

ahmedofniet, Aug 22, 2015
  2. LukaJJX Win User

Windows 10 upgrade and issue with Adobe Flash Player

Same problem: Adobe Flash Player is enabled on Edge, videos not running.

I have to switch to Chrome or Firefox, videos are running.

Downloaded Adobe Flash Player uninstaller, uninstalled, downloaded Adobe Flash Player, installed.

NOT WORKING on EDGE!

Microsoft, fix it!!!

LukaJJX, Aug 22, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Adobe Flash

Because Adobe Flash is a serious security problem. That's why most browsers block Flash content by default. Flash is rapidly being replaced by newer, more secure technology.

BulldogXX, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem

I have the same issue. I can not See Charts in Microsoft edge.

Are you not able to see Videos too?

Windows10users, Aug 22, 2015
  5. do you mean youtube videos yes I can see them but like I don't know lets take candy crush for example or any facebook app that just don't work.

ahmedofniet, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem

1. Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge Adobe

2. adobe flash isnt working after updates to Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash isnt working after updates to Microsoft edge: After installing all the new updates 9/01/2019 adobe flash player isn't working on the Club Pogo site. I have it toggled on but it isn't working and the flash games will not load. It worked on 8/27/2019 and hasn't working since then. I have tried everything I know to do, even...
  3. turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge?: Why did I have to go to Adobe to find a simple solution for turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge? Would I be better off with Chrome to use Flash Player?...
  4. No always allow option for Adobe flash on windows 10 with Microsoft edge

No always allow option for Adobe flash on windows 10 with Microsoft edge: I'm trying to play games on pogo.com in microsoft edge but everytime I open a game it only gives me the option to allow Adobe flash player once on the right side of the address bar, which can get a little annoying, instead of both the always allow and the allow once options....
  5. Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge: Flash Player will not work for playing video cards. Message says player version 9 is not installed. It is supposed to be included in Edge, or so I was told when I went to install it. Adobe says it is a Microsoft problem. Please advise...
  6. Adobe Flash in Edge-- Making it always work

Adobe Flash in Edge-- Making it always work: How can I set it up to work every time without having to stop and reset the setting every time I try to watch something in edge. It makes me not want to use EDGE at all....
  7. Adobe Flash / Microsoft Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Flash / Microsoft Updates: Recently I've noticed the all of the W10 1607 machines I admin are refusing to upgrade from 29.0.0.171 to 30.0.0.113 nor 30.0.0.134. This applies to only the ActiveX component. In fact the C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\Flash.ocx shows version 29.0.0.171. I have...
  8. adobe flash player problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player problem: adobe flash player is enabled in edge but it will not work; it does work in firefox 74379
  9. adobe flash problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash problem: Needed to install upgrade due to an error message that latest version was required for NPR and other applications. After installation still receiving same error message. 46344
  10. Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser added in Windows 10, and will be available across the Windows 10 device family....