Windows 10: Microsoft edge and Firefox can pass ddos protection

Discus and support Microsoft edge and Firefox can pass ddos protection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello i need help i can't accessi some site .with notification 'getting this message from they're site "Checking your browser before accessing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Adityar, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Adityar Win User

Microsoft edge and Firefox can pass ddos protection

Hello i need help
    i can't accessi some site .with notification 'getting this message from they're site "Checking your browser before accessing na.leagueoflegends.com. This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

Not responding and freeze loading.but when i acces site with chrome . The site is succesfully pass ddos protection

:)

Adityar, Jun 19, 2017

2. Google Chrome & Last Pass

Thank you for your quick response . . . I was giving Edge a try. Guess I can go to IE11 to use Last Pass for Windows 10 until Edge is compatible.

SherriKnipper, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Chuckd09 Win User
    Extensions in Microsoft Edge

I am currently using Last Pass, GetPocket, Translate and other Add-ons in Firefox and Chrome. How can I use these in Edge?

Chuckd09, Jun 19, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

I got to the website fine. What do you mean by pass ddos protection?

bro67, Jun 19, 2017
  5. Adityar Win User
    I've tried setting the default / refresh firefox settings. But still freeze when 'checking your browsee before accesing'
    Can you access this website in firefox?
    FitGirl Repacks
    I install firefox version 54

Adityar, Jun 19, 2017
  6. Berton Win User
    I got to that site but did get a message about checking the site but closing that page then opening again did not show that message.

Berton, Jun 19, 2017
  7. bro67 Win User
    Both websites work fine. We need you to try an alternative web browser if you are having issues with Edge, just not post a bunch of websites for others to try when it does zero to help you. You can check if a website is working on your network or not by using another device or use one of the website down detector.

Third party security software, messed up settings for the network, dns, cache are main culprits which can be checked by using standard troubleshooting steps.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft edge and Firefox can pass ddos protection - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge Firefox

2. Meris DDoS botnet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Meris DDoS botnet: Why did I get this notification? It's been showing up twice until I posted this.Should I worry about this? Is this serious?How or where I can get attacked by these web, devices?How to detect or make sure if I got attacked or not by this?I mean if I got this message is it...
  3. article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge: I am using Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and the Microsoft Edge browserFor a long time I used the Firefox browser. I have since switched to Microsoft edge. When I go to use Microsoft print to PDF for an article from the web, it downloads as a Firefox document. How do I stop...
  4. article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge: I am using Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and the Microsoft Edge browserFor a long time I used the Firefox browser. I have since switched to Microsoft edge. When I go to use Microsoft print to PDF for an article from the web, it downloads as a Firefox document. How do I stop...
  5. article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Disable DDoS Guard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable DDoS Guard: Disable DDoS Guard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/disable-ddos-guard/f890a801-b00d-4f8b-9d8b-8a78ef0227a5
  7. How to protect my game server PC from DDoS?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to protect my game server PC from DDoS?: Hello, I am using one of my old PCs with Xeon as a game server for an old game. I know this game is susceptible to DDoS and all sorts of attacks that can make the server shut down. I am running the server on Windows 10 Home 20H2. nothing special, but it works. It is a very...
  8. Replace Edge with Firefox`

in Browsers and Email
    Replace Edge with Firefox`: In "Settings" there are help links but they will not open with Firefox even though it is default; only with Edge; how do resolve this? 161986
  9. Replace Edge with Firefox`

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replace Edge with Firefox`: In "Settings" there are help links but they will not open with Firefox even though it is default; only with Edge; how do resolve this? 161986
  10. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge: Hello, I cannot import my cookies,data logins to the microsoft edge, only bookmarks can be imported it seems. Can anyone guide me to import everything from my Firefox to the edge?...