Windows 10: Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome constantly reloading the page

Discus and support Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome constantly reloading the page in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm unable to do anything because both browsers are doing hard refreshes and signing me out of accounts within seconds of signing on.It started after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RyanSheldon3, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome constantly reloading the page

I'm unable to do anything because both browsers are doing hard refreshes and signing me out of accounts within seconds of signing on.It started after the last windows update, so I tried uninstalling the update... and then went as far as cleaning my whole computer.... my laptop and my desktop are having the same issue.... can someone help?Thanks

:)

RyanSheldon3, Jul 16, 2021
  2. sueek Win User

Reload page issue ever since upgrading to Windows 10

Ever since downloading Windows 10 on my desktop, I have to constantly reload pages, sometimes, 3 or 4 times. Can anyone tell me how to remedy this. It happens both in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

sueek, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Bopajones Win User
    Edge browser reloading

Why does the Edge browser keep reloading a page while I'm trying to read it?

None of the other browsers, Firefox or Chrome, seem to have this issue.

What steps need to be performed to stop the page reloading process?

Bopajones, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome constantly reloading the page

how to stop videos from automatically playing in microsoft edge

Hi Helene,

Although Chrome and Microsoft Edge is not related to each other as a browser, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Open Google Chrome.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Show Advanced Settings.
    • Under Privacy, click Content settings.
    • Scroll down up to Plugins.
    • Select Let me choose when to run plugin content.

After that, reload Microsoft Edge from your computer/laptop.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome constantly reloading the page

1. Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome constantly reloading the page - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Google

2. Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge: I had a old alienwarew aurora pc which bought 3 years ago, recently, I noticed my google chrome and microsoft edge has low download speed compare to other application. For example, Download speed of Steam and MEGA can reach 60m/s, but chrome and edge will be limited to 2m/s,...
  3. Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge: I had a old alienwarew aurora pc which bought 3 years ago, recently, I noticed my google chrome and microsoft edge has low download speed compare to other application. For example, Download speed of Steam and MEGA can reach 60m/s, but chrome and edge will be limited to 2m/s,...
  4. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  5. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  6. Microsoft is improving Windows Spellcheck on Google Chrome, Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is improving Windows Spellcheck on Google Chrome, Edge: Last year, Microsoft said it was moving away from the default spell checking feature in open-source Chromium and Edge was updated with the new Windows Spellcheck API. This was also added to Google Chrome as an optional feature and it’s obviously limited to Windows 10....
  7. Hyperlinks do not open in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hyperlinks do not open in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge: recently when I try to click hyperlinks they don't load sayin that it cant seem to reach the page would you like to search it on bing and when I say do so it tries to load and goes hmmm cant seem to load would you like to load bing using bing. but if I take that same link and...
  8. Comparison of Google Chrome with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Comparison of Google Chrome with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Microsoft Edge gets better with each upgrade of Windows 10. After three years of its initial release, I am comparing it against Google Chrome as an end user to see how it fares when it comes to battery usage, and [...] This post Comparison of Google Chrome with...
  9. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome vs Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome vs Firefox: I have had problems with Edge opening my Facebook etc very slowly. I even downloaded Firefox to see if it was faster. I prefer Chrome. It is much faster than Edge or Firefox. However, there is something weird happening. When I start my computer and tell Cortana "Facebook log...
  10. Microsoft’s Edge Extensions can run on Google’s Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Edge Extensions can run on Google’s Chrome: Microsoft’s Edge Extensions download page leaked yesterday, and while it was not possible to install the extensions on Edge yet, interestingly developer By Bavo Luysterborg was able to get them running, in a fashion, on Google’s Chrome browser. It is well known that...