Windows 10: Microsoft Edge and Office could be more deeply integrated in the future.

Discus and support Microsoft Edge and Office could be more deeply integrated in the future. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge and Office could be more deeply integrated in the future.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Nov 10, 2021

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Nov 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft announces 100% integration of Office.com and Microsoft Forms Office

Source: Start Forms journey from office.com - Microsoft Tech Community - 369912

Brink, Nov 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft Edge and Office could be more deeply integrated in the future.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge and Office could be more deeply integrated in the future.

1. Microsoft Edge and Office could be more deeply integrated in the future. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Office

2. Chrome side panel to behave more like Microsoft Edge; is Google Bard integration next?

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome side panel to behave more like Microsoft Edge; is Google Bard integration next?: Microsoft Edge has a sidebar allowing anyone to access their favourite tools like Bing Chat, Outlook, MSN games, and other features alongside the browser itself. Google has a similar feature called ‘side panel’, which is getting a big server-side update that adds features...
  3. Scrolling in Microsoft Edge could be smoother in the future.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scrolling in Microsoft Edge could be smoother in the future.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ryj3yt/scrolling_in_microsoft_edge_could_be_smoother_in/
  4. Microsoft Edge could have a new Sharing menu in the future.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge could have a new Sharing menu in the future.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o6llm3/microsoft_edge_could_have_a_new_sharing_menu_in/
  5. Microsoft gets more aggressive with Office 2016.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft gets more aggressive with Office 2016.: I wish office 2010 was still supported as it did everything we needed. Such is life. Office 2016 suffers from a number of annoyances. Each application has a set title bar color. There doesn't seem to be any way to change it. I don't use mobile computing in any form, nor do I...
  6. #MSIgnite 2021: Pivoting to the future with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2021: Pivoting to the future with Microsoft Edge: In what feels like an era ago, work was tethered to the office. Fast forward to today—consider work officially untethered. In this once-in-a-lifetime sea change, IT leaders like yourself have the opportunity to rethink your environments, from what security should...
  7. How AI could shape the future of journalism

in Windows 10 News
    How AI could shape the future of journalism: Editor’s note: What impact can AI have on journalism? That is a question the Google News Initiative is exploring through a partnership with Polis, the international journalism think tank at the London School of Economics and Political Science. The following post is written by...
  8. Microsoft Pushing More Engineers to Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pushing More Engineers to Edge: Avast looks nasty for me.. (The anti-virus) But how good is the Avast secure Browser? :P can you run it on Linux to? xD
  9. Could the future of Android be Windows?

in Windows 10 News
    Could the future of Android be Windows?: The many failings of Google's operating system have already been fixed in Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile ecosystem. Could Redmond possibly have the upper hand after all in future mobile wars? My colleague Adrian Kingsley-Hughes recently postulated that Android may be coming...
  10. Future Edge Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Future Edge Updates: Edge browser to decouple from Windows 10 and receive more frequent features updates via the Store. Don't know that this will be enough to increase market share but step in right direction. http://www.computerworld.com/article...indows-10.html "Users will finally be able...