Windows 10: Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

Discus and support Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I'm trying to access my uni reading list. Every time I try and view it online, a pop up is asking for my username and password. Ive tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shez Robinson, Oct 9, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

1. Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

Hello.

I'm trying to access my uni reading list. Every time I try and view it online, a pop up is asking for my username and password. Ive tried every username and password I nothing. I keep getting unauthorized access.

How do I sort this out please?

:)

Shez Robinson, Oct 9, 2019 at 6:22 PM

2. Microsft edge username & password

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Were you able to access and search to any browsers?
    • Please provide us the screen shot where it asks your Microsoft Edge username and password.

Regards.

Michael Gall, Oct 9, 2019 at 8:43 PM
  3. DeniseW6 Win User
    Microsft edge username & password

I have a new connection to the internet. My username & password work for the connection, but when I try to connect to the internet, it asks for my Microsoft Edge username & password. I have read lots of stuff in forums, but it is usually about finding
    saved passwords. I have no idea what my username & password are for Microsoft Edge itself. Thanks, Denise.

4. SDrake Win User

Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

Microsoft Edge Remembering Username and Password

Hi. When I use Microsoft Edge and get on my school site, it never remembers my username and password. I never sign out, but everytime I reopen ME, I have to retype my username and password for my school sites. It only does this for my school sites. However,
    I use my school sites pretty regularly and don't want to have to sign in every time. Any suggestions to fix this "problem"? : )

Thema:

Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

1. Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password. - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge asking

2. Receiving an message asking me for username and password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Receiving an message asking me for username and password: Hello When I type one of my websites into the browser a message pops up, in a box saying your website blah blah server is asking for a user name and password and when other people type in my website details into their browser they receive the same message asking for a...
  3. Windows 10 asking for Other Username and Password

Windows 10 asking for Other Username and Password: Windows 10 Computer did an update then it now asking for "Other User and Password" I don't have another user. So I don't know user name or password Can you help get into computer or reset it?...
  4. username and password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    username and password: how to find my internet password, it is connected from the router by cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/username-and-password/e547cfd0-01b9-4977-b36b-5094fb340f7d
  5. Edge Doesn't Always Ask to Save Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Doesn't Always Ask to Save Password: On some websites that I need to log into, Edge does not always ask me if I want to save my password? It works most of the time and does ask, but there are several sites that I frequent where I always have to manually insert my user name and password...would be so much easier...
  6. microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password: Hi every time I go to a particular website which I have an account with and have used for many years I keep getting a pop up stating the server requires my username and password to continue. I was not sure of the authenticity and can still access the website but every time I...
  7. my avg keeps asking me for password

my avg keeps asking me for password: i can not uninstall my avg as it keeps asking me for a password which i have no idea what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_7/my-avg-keeps-asking-me-for-password/5911ea35-7b64-4687-82fc-465f54d233f4
  8. Netflix App keeps asking for username and password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App keeps asking for username and password...: Hey guys, i have the netflix app and everytime i reboot or start it after a few hours i get prompted to login. it doesnt save my login info. is ccleaner maybe cleaning something it shouldnt. i shouldnt have to login everytime i use this app... thanks ! 115054
  9. microsoft office ask me password many times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft office ask me password many times: office ask me the password every time how i can fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/microsoft-office-ask-me-password-many-times/f1d7afb0-c308-45cc-a8ba-c0df1e6a520c
  10. Username or password incorrect

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Username or password incorrect: I've previously run netplwiz from the command prompt to disable the sign in process in Windows 10. [img] Which worked fine in build 10049 but in 10158 & 10166 I now get this error message [img] I don't understand how this message can appear as no password has...