Windows 10: Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

Discus and support Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I'm trying to access my uni reading list. Every time I try and view it online, a pop up is asking for my username and password. Ive tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shez Robinson, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

Hello.

I'm trying to access my uni reading list. Every time I try and view it online, a pop up is asking for my username and password. Ive tried every username and password I nothing. I keep getting unauthorized access.

How do I sort this out please?

:)

Shez Robinson, Oct 9, 2019

2. Microsft edge username & password

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Were you able to access and search to any browsers?
    • Please provide us the screen shot where it asks your Microsoft Edge username and password.

Regards.

Michael Gall, Oct 9, 2019
  3. DeniseW6 Win User
    Microsft edge username & password

I have a new connection to the internet. My username & password work for the connection, but when I try to connect to the internet, it asks for my Microsoft Edge username & password. I have read lots of stuff in forums, but it is usually about finding
    saved passwords. I have no idea what my username & password are for Microsoft Edge itself. Thanks, Denise.

DeniseW6, Oct 9, 2019
  4. SDrake Win User

Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

Microsoft Edge Remembering Username and Password

Hi. When I use Microsoft Edge and get on my school site, it never remembers my username and password. I never sign out, but everytime I reopen ME, I have to retype my username and password for my school sites. It only does this for my school sites. However,
    I use my school sites pretty regularly and don't want to have to sign in every time. Any suggestions to fix this "problem"? : )

SDrake, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

1. Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password. - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge asking

2. The shared folder asks me for username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The shared folder asks me for username and password: Hello,I shared a folder and I set its sharing settings as follows:Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-shared-folder-asks-me-for-username-and/50835abd-f786-45c3-ace3-d0fa19b11795
  3. The shared folder asks me for username and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The shared folder asks me for username and password: Hello,I shared a folder and I set its sharing settings as follows:Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-shared-folder-asks-me-for-username-and/50835abd-f786-45c3-ace3-d0fa19b11795
  4. ALWAYS asks for username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  5. ALWAYS asks for username and password

ALWAYS asks for username and password: I have installed Windows 11 fresh. I turned on SMB V1 in programs and features and to some degree see shares, but not normally. If I try to access the c$ it prompts me for a username and password. Even if I turn off the firewall and Defender, it will still ask me for a...
  6. My computer asking username and password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  7. My computer asking username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer asking username and password: Hello there I have my laptop every time to click it it asks for username and password to login to my laptop my username is jacksant000 I know usernames and passwords my password is ant21 I typed my password in and waiting to login please fix this...
  8. My computer asking username and password

9. Printer Ask for Username and Password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Ask for Username and Password: Why am I getting this window prompting me with password that I never set up and would like to remove it to be able to access my printer settings over the network? [ATTACH] [Original Title: windows security]...
  10. Receiving an message asking me for username and password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Receiving an message asking me for username and password: Hello When I type one of my websites into the browser a message pops up, in a box saying your website blah blah server is asking for a user name and password and when other people type in my website details into their browser they receive the same message asking for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dlink microsft edge is requesting username and password

2. edge asking for user name and password