Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Bad Rep.

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Bad Rep. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am beginning to think that I gave Microsoft Edge a bad Rep. I switched to Google Chrome and now I am still having problems with logging onto web... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JayTaunton, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Microsoft Edge Bad Rep.

I am beginning to think that I gave Microsoft Edge a bad Rep. I switched to Google Chrome and now I am still having problems with logging onto web pages. I think that it may be a Windows 10 problem. I use CCleaner every night before I shut down so I know that it is not a "buildup" of excess files on my computer. At first Chrome was a little faster than Edge and I was satisfied but now the same old thing is happening. I have 8 Gigs of RAM. That should be enough to have a speedy computing experience. I do not know much about other Browsers such as Firefox or any other. Can anyone tell me what is going on? I have not tried IE. I can bring up IE with Cortana or just find it in the apps.

Any advice will be helpful,

Jay

:)

JayTaunton, Oct 13, 2015

2. LogMeIn used in 2017

Hey guys,

LogMeIn is a tool that a microsoft customer support rep would use, correct? I just want to make sure I'm not being scammed or anything bad.

XFatalSnipeX, Oct 13, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    How I can Update Windows 6.5 to 7 On HTC HD2 ?

Microsoft itself NEVER advertised an upgrade path from WM6.5 to WP7. You either assumed, heard wrong, your rep was wrong or a third-party had a bad advertisement.

Entegy, Oct 13, 2015
  4. torre Win User

Microsoft Edge Bad Rep.

Have you scanned with your AV for malware, or could it be the AV causing the slow performance ? Disable the AV to check.

Check Event Viewer and Troubleshoot (Control Panel/Security & Maintenance/Troubleshoot

Could software or apps be causing the issue ?

Lots of troubleshooting tips in the tutorials on this site and on the web. If all fails, consider a System Restore or Refresh.

torre, Oct 14, 2015
  5. Try turning off IPv6 if it's enabled. Network and sharing centre/Change adapter settings/ Right click adapter/Properties

Microsoft Edge Bad Rep. [​IMG]

Torquemada, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Bad Rep.

1. Microsoft Edge Bad Rep. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Bad

2. Phony rep from microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phony rep from microsoft: This person represented them self as MICROSOFT. Then stated that they had cleaned my computer and charged me $299.00. If any Question to call 706-749-1348. I called to tell them I did not ask for a cleaning. The man said I would have to let him into my computer to activate...
  3. Images for support rep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Images for support rep: No driver updates: [ATTACH] Look at this image, you can see how small windows thinks it is [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/images-for-support-rep/648d02d0-609b-4263-9f04-ab4b40cf618b
  4. Getting calls from a Microsoft rep

Getting calls from a Microsoft rep: I have been recieving calls from a man who claims to be from microsoft and my computer is reporting malicious threats and since it is free from Microsoft i am to do what he says to remove the threats He has my IP address when i asked where it is reporting from. Is this...
  5. microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft edge: When I open Microsoft Edge browser only a half page shows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/microsoft-edge/5daf7eea-2249-4d0b-9cf5-c29921b0d1da
  6. microsoft edge.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft edge.: I had chrome and sorry to say I switched to Microsoft edge. it removed many programs I wanted and needed and now I need help getting them back....
  7. Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: Hello, I have a problem and I can't seem to find anyone with the same problem so here I am posting this. I am using Microsoft Edge and I have one small problem, I use the keys CTRL+T and CTRL+F and they don't work. What I mean is I use the keys and I don't get the find...
  8. Why does Webroot SecureAnywhere get a bad rep?

Why does Webroot SecureAnywhere get a bad rep?: I've watched a few video reviews of security software on YouTube, and Webroot SecureAnywhere seems to do relatively poorly: not the worst, but relatively mediocre overall. I decided to trial it for myself, and so was not expecting much. But I'm actually fairly impressed....
  9. Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: Hey I was just wondering if it is possible to keep website as the home page but change the search engine to google? I current have the default homepage where all the news and everything are there as soon as I open edge. but I HATE bing as my search engine and would like...
  10. Edge no extensions bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Edge no extensions bad: Is there any way to enable extensions in Edge? I use a password manager that attaches to browsers (Dashlane). I can't live without it. I have IE11 and Firefox in my taskbar to use when I need Dashlane's help which is almost always. I want to use Edge but if it's not...