Windows 10: Microsoft Edge becomes laggy

Discus and support Microsoft Edge becomes laggy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge becomes laggy the longer I browse the internet. Especially in chat conferences with many participants. With people in chat exceeds to 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andre Niño, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Microsoft Edge becomes laggy

Microsoft Edge becomes laggy the longer I browse the internet. Especially in chat conferences with many participants. With people in chat exceeds to 10 people it becomes laggy. Is there a way to improve Microsoft Edge performance? Please help.

:)

Andre Niño, Nov 18, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Microsoft Edge becomes laggy

microsoft edge

Hi Navid,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge becomes laggy

1. Microsoft Edge becomes laggy - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge becomes

2. windows 11 audio becomes laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 audio becomes laggy: I bought recently a new laptop Asus Viva book with Windows 11 but the audio on YouTube or Spotify becomes laggy, and it just stops whenever I use a new tab. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-audio-becomes-laggy/bc058f83-a1a6-4a06-9724-d2454513fa23
  3. windows 11 audio becomes laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 audio becomes laggy: I bought recently a new laptop Asus Viva book with Windows 11 but the audio on YouTube or Spotify becomes laggy, and it just stops whenever I use a new tab. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-audio-becomes-laggy/bc058f83-a1a6-4a06-9724-d2454513fa23
  4. Microsoft Edge becomes the default browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge becomes the default browser: Installed Windows 11 February Update today. Now, every time after turning on the computer, the default browser is Microsoft Edge. I put Chrome, but after restarting system, Edge again by default. How to fix it? P.S. The reason may be that before updating, I have deleted the...
  5. Microsoft Edge becomes the default browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge becomes the default browser: Installed Windows 11 February Update today. Now, every time after turning on the computer, the default browser is Microsoft Edge. I put Chrome, but after restarting system, Edge again by default. How to fix it? P.S. The reason may be that before updating, I have deleted the...
  6. Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.: Good morning. :When my wife and I are finished using our pc for the day, we turn it off. We have noticed that after windows loads and we try to use Microsoft edge, it is very slow and laggy. The only solution I have found that fixes this problem is after boot-up reinstalling...
  7. PC becoming slow and laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC becoming slow and laggy: I was wondering if anyone new how to fix the problem with my pc as it has become very laggy and slow and cant run applications as good as it did before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-becoming-slow-and-laggy/8fa58752-bc98-4203-9146-9d95d2175991
  8. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard becomes unresponsive / laggy.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard becomes unresponsive / laggy.: Windows 10 Pro 1909 Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 Keyboard The issue with the keyboard is that is constantly seems to become laggy, missing key presses or just becomes totally no-responsive. This seems to start to happen after it is not used for a while as if it is...
  9. Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge: When i was using win 10 CU, there is no lag/ delay when chatting or posting at facebook. and after i updated it to FCU, when im typing there is always a delay like 0.5 or 1 second to input what i type. i tried at Internet Explorer and the result is fine. Am i missing...
  10. Toshiba Laptop has become really laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Toshiba Laptop has become really laggy: I have done 1 Reset, which didn't fix the problem. I think I even did another Clean Installation. My computer has become really laggy and slow. For example, the Mail app and certain features of Windows 10 such as the Start Menu, Settings app, and Store app have also been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge videos lag

2. why is edge so laggy

3. microsoft edge is laggy

4. video laggy edge pc