Windows 10: Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

Discus and support Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] [img] I Find Them very weired looking or out of place something u know *Smile 146479 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hoolm, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Hoolm Win User

Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking [​IMG]

Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking [​IMG]

I Find Them very weired looking or out of place
    something u know *Smile

:)

Hoolm, Dec 15, 2019

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Dec 15, 2019
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

home button in edge

Hi,

I suggest you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

1. Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge BETA

2. EDGE Beta

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE Beta: I had multiple problems with EDGE chrome. I tried to unstall it but it cannot be unstalled. Out of desperation and without being clear what to expect, I installed EDGE Beta. And all my problems disappeared. EDGE Beta is what I have been hoping EDGE should be. Unfortunately,...
  3. Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edges of buttons to click looking weird on website both Edge and Chrome: Hi, I got a new HP computer with Windows 10 in S mode, which I converted out of now have Windows 10 Home. The borders of some buttons to click look weird on this computer. Please see the photos below. The bottom line of the Continue looks disrupted, almost dotted on the...
  4. Microsoft Edge Beta downloded by itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Beta downloded by itself?: In my recently added tab I have Microsoft Edge Beta even though i’ve never downloaded it. I’ve run virus scanners and nothing has popped up. The app functions just like Microsoft Edge so I’m not too worried. But why would I have the beta version download by itself? submitted...
  5. Edge Beta

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Beta: I'm having a difficulty uploading favorites from a file. After I get passed the "import" link I get a page that has a list of update scenarios with browser data at the bottom. I assume that's where I'd go next but Nada. I get no further response of direction. What-UP? or am I...
  6. Microsoft Edge Chromium Beta

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Chromium Beta: [ATTACH] with the latest update version 83.0.478.25 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) it now lets you Sync Extensions from Google Chrome note i taken the picture from my other computer that has Microsoft Edge Chromium Beta on it then the one that im using to post this...
  7. Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking: [img] [img] I Find Them very weired looking or out of place something u know *Smile 146479
  8. Just Got Microsoft Edge Beta Channel

in Browsers and Email
    Just Got Microsoft Edge Beta Channel: [img] *Thumbs 145853
  9. How to get history button in top bar of Edge Beta ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get history button in top bar of Edge Beta ?: Good afternoon all, How do I get a history button in top bar of Edge Beta ? I had that in Edge, but it seems impossible in the newest Edge Beta. I am running Version 79.0.309.12 (Official build) beta (64-bit) 143913
  10. microsoft edge button

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft edge button: why did microsoft edge button disappear from taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-button/acda7fb1-c824-4d18-b983-2a9ae073a1bd