Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Browser Gets Security Boost

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Browser Gets Security Boost in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is pulling out all the stops to boost the appeal of Windows 10 to a global user audience. Most recently, these efforts have included tighter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, May 17, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

Microsoft Edge Browser Gets Security Boost

Source

:)

A Guy, May 17, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Microsoft Edge

For now, Microsoft Edge doesn't support browser extensions. Most security software tries to install web browser extensions to rate search results, protect you from accessing malicious web sites, provide extra security for online banking and shopping, and
    other security features. If these features are important to you, don't use Microsoft Edge.

Edge won't get support for browser extensions until Q1 of 2016 at the earliest. You can use it without security software extensions, but many people rely on those extensions to keep them safe as they search the web. If you want that extra security, use Google
    Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead of Edge.

BulldogXX, May 17, 2015
  3. Edge browser freezes with popup from website that claims WORM INFECTED

if you didn't get this far in the aformention article please realize (and I quote from same,

"

Security Is A Process, Not A Destination
    Microsoft Edge is a brand new browser, with new goals and requirements. This has allowed us to include these security enhancements, both brand new security features, and moving older opt-in features to be always-on. For this reason, we believe Microsoft
    Edge will be the most secure web browser that Microsoft has ever shipped. As
    security is a process, not a destination
    , we will continue to work on browser security improvements. Let us know what you think in the comments below or
    @MSEdgeDev.

Read more at Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Edward Gentile, May 17, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Browser Gets Security Boost

1. Microsoft Edge Browser Gets Security Boost - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Browser

2. Microsoft Edge browser is not opening

in Cortana
    Microsoft Edge browser is not opening: I can't seem to open the Microsoft edge browser, it works welll with Chrome and Firefox browser, the Edge runs in the background but it wont display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser-is-not-opening/5f4f6d33-2a2a-49c6-911d-eab74da57e74
  3. MICROSOFT EDGE Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MICROSOFT EDGE Browser: MICROSOFT EDGE Browser want load up. I have tryed loading up from the taskbar, start menu, and MICROSOFT MENU. Can you HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser/aa3896c1-57c7-46ee-a1df-04f2fc0da476
  4. Startup Boost feature in Microsoft Edge will help the browser launch faster

in Windows 10 News
    Startup Boost feature in Microsoft Edge will help the browser launch faster: [ATTACH]The Startup Boost feature in Microsoft Edge is an upcoming feature for Microsoft Edge […] This article Startup Boost feature in Microsoft Edge will help the browser launch faster first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Browser: Why are you guys MICROSOFT forcing people to keep the microsoft edge browser and claiming that it is an absolutely necessary app to keep? Furthermore, why do you guys keep saying that without it, windows will not operate/ function properly?? Windows did not always have the...
  6. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Browser: Microsoft Edge Browser automatically installed itself on my computer. I do not want this browser, I am happy with my current browser. How can this be uninstalled in its entirety? Thanks again....
  7. Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge browser: I'm getting a message that tells me to update to a new browser. It names Microsoft Edge, Mozilla and Chrome. Won 't my Windows 10 updates take care of updating the browser?...
  8. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Cortana
    Microsoft Edge Browser: When is Microsoft going to integrate voice command in the Edge/Explorer browser, like Google's browser? Seems like Cortana is left out in the cold on this one. :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser/12608181-186d-4d84-99bd-12a7eff25425"
  9. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Browser: Within IE I had the option of controlling my level of security for pop-ups, in Edge the default setting does not kill all pop-ups. If you want Edge to become the new browser of choice why have you disabled functionality or is there a way of enabling these additional...
  10. Windows 10 Sharpens Browser Security With Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Sharpens Browser Security With Microsoft Edge: Look, I'm not even going to pretend I understand everything I read from TrendLabs, but this is for those who do/might*Smile Internet Explorer is possibly the most popular target for vulnerabilities around today. In 2014 alone, a total of 243 memory corruption...