Windows 10: Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser

Discus and support Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Microsoft Edge, we want to fundamentally improve security over existing browsers and enable users to confidently experience the web from Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 10, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2...safer-browser/

:)

Brink, May 10, 2015

2. Trusteer end point with Google browser

Hi Don,

You may refer to the following link which discusses security in using Microsoft Edge.

Hope this information helps.

Ronald San, May 10, 2015
  3. Mcafee verizon internet security suite mutli device

Hi Carol,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We are trying to create Edge as a more secure browser, however you can submit your feedback using
    Send feedback in Edge.

Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Hope this helps. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Vardhaman Shetti, May 10, 2015
  4. linw Win User

Interesting. Thanks for that.

Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Building

2. MICROSOFT EDGE Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MICROSOFT EDGE Browser: MICROSOFT EDGE Browser want load up. I have tryed loading up from the taskbar, start menu, and MICROSOFT MENU. Can you HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser/aa3896c1-57c7-46ee-a1df-04f2fc0da476
  3. Keeping your family safer online with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Keeping your family safer online with Microsoft Edge: We have lots of news this month to make the most of your time and help keep your family safer online. Today, we’re excited to unveil Microsoft Edge Kids Mode, a safer space for your child to discover the web. You can also learn more about Kids Mode by visiting our...
  4. Windows 10 Build 19043.899 removes old Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 19043.899 removes old Microsoft Edge browser: As you may know already, Windows 10 still comes with three browsers pre-installed. There are two flavours of Microsoft Edge and the third browser is Internet Explorer, which is optional and can be enabled anytime. While Internet Explorer is not getting removed from Windows...
  5. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Browser: Why are you guys MICROSOFT forcing people to keep the microsoft edge browser and claiming that it is an absolutely necessary app to keep? Furthermore, why do you guys keep saying that without it, windows will not operate/ function properly?? Windows did not always have the...
  6. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Browser: Microsoft Edge Browser automatically installed itself on my computer. I do not want this browser, I am happy with my current browser. How can this be uninstalled in its entirety? Thanks again....
  7. Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge browser: I'm getting a message that tells me to update to a new browser. It names Microsoft Edge, Mozilla and Chrome. Won 't my Windows 10 updates take care of updating the browser?...
  8. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Cortana
    Microsoft Edge Browser: When is Microsoft going to integrate voice command in the Edge/Explorer browser, like Google's browser? Seems like Cortana is left out in the cold on this one. :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser/12608181-186d-4d84-99bd-12a7eff25425"
  9. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Browser: Within IE I had the option of controlling my level of security for pop-ups, in Edge the default setting does not kill all pop-ups. If you want Edge to become the new browser of choice why have you disabled functionality or is there a way of enabling these additional...
  10. Google: Building a safer web, for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Google: Building a safer web, for everyone: Today is Safer Internet Day, a moment for technology companies, nonprofit organizations, security firms, and people around the world to focus on online safety, together. To mark the occasion, we’re rolling out new tools, and some useful reminders, to help protect you from...