Windows 10: microsoft edge button

Discus and support microsoft edge button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why did microsoft edge button disappear from taskbar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClemonsPerry, Mar 13, 2019.

1. microsoft edge button

why did microsoft edge button disappear from taskbar?

:)

ClemonsPerry, Mar 13, 2019

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Mar 13, 2019
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Mar 13, 2019
  4. microsoft edge button

home button in edge

Hi,

I suggest you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

microsoft edge button

1. microsoft edge button - Similar Threads - microsoft edge button

2. Change navigation buttons in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Change navigation buttons in Microsoft Edge: Hello, i would like to know how to change my navigation buttons on Microsoft Edge, where are the nav buttons in?, are they stored inside a DLL? 177544
  3. Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: This post will show you how to show or hide the History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge. This option is currently available in the desktop version of the Edge browser. It allows you to add or remove a new history button in the toolbar as per your requirement. When you...
  4. Edge Extensions Button Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Extensions Button Bug: [IMG] Hi I'm using Microsoft Edge and tried to add Extensions Button to the bar by adding "--enable-features=ExtensionsToolbarMenu" to the shortcut target. But the extensions button looks incomplete like the right of this photo what can be the problem, please...
  5. Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking: [img] [img] I Find Them very weired looking or out of place something u know *Smile 146479
  6. Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking: [img] [img] I Find Them very weired looking or out of place something u know *Smile 146479
  7. microsoft edge keeps pressing random buttons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft edge keeps pressing random buttons: when i use microsoft edge the buttons for back and to enlarge the tabs keeps getting pressed without me doing it. i know it is an edge problem because no other browser does it. i was looking forward to finally being able to use a built in microsoft chromium browser without...
  8. START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING: START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-cortana-microsoft-edge-not-working/b7ecc347-dbbf-4f92-ab36-97c3d0ac79f5
  9. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge: For some reason i cannot set the Home button on the top bar on Microsoft Edge .I have followed the Advanced Settings with no luck.I have attached a image of what i mean. 42558
  10. Edge Home button...

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Home button...: Strike 2 here.... Still have no Home button. And I've turned on the add Home button in advanced settings. I even followed a link I saw on this web site to add it to the registry.... still no home button. Do I have a faulty Edge here?*Redface 20528