Windows 10: Microsoft edge Canary version memory usage.

Discus and support Microsoft edge Canary version memory usage. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Running the new edge browser, ive recently updated to 1903 and running canary, i seem to be using a lot more ram? i only have 3 tabs open, any ideas?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rangsmith, Apr 26, 2019.

1. rangsmith Win User

Microsoft edge Canary version memory usage.

Running the new edge browser, ive recently updated to 1903 and running canary, i seem to be using a lot more ram? i only have 3 tabs open, any ideas?

Microsoft edge Canary version memory usage. [​IMG]

:)

rangsmith, Apr 26, 2019

2. High CPU usage Microsoft Edge on video Streaming

Hi Sibtain,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue with the high CPU usage in Edge. We suggest that you clear your browsing data. Clearing your browsing data will help improve the performance of Edge. To clear, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click Settings.
    • Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.
    • Click on Clear.

You can also visit this link with a similar concern as yours and check the solution
    provided by Josette Sal.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Microsoft edge Canary version memory usage.

Edge lock ups and memory usage

Memory usage unchanged in clean boot state when Edge is running. Websites hang, cursor doesn't work, can't exit Edge. Not a good thing for Microsoft.

Pat Clelland, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft edge Canary version memory usage.

1. Microsoft edge Canary version memory usage. - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge Canary

2. Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxzamg/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_math_solver_in_edge/
  3. Fix Microsoft Edge High Memory Usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge High Memory Usage in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While Microsoft Edge uses the same Chromium Engine as the Chrome browser, the CPU […] This article Fix Microsoft Edge High Memory Usage in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. How to investigate Microsoft Edge memory usage on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to investigate Microsoft Edge memory usage on Windows: Performance is essential to your success, which makes it core to ours. To help ensure the browser doesn’t slow you down, we always keep performance in mind as we continue to improve Microsoft Edge. However, for the times that your browser isn’t running...
  5. Improving Memory Usage in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Improving Memory Usage in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10: Our goal on the Microsoft Edge team is to deliver the best performing browser possible on Windows and other platforms. When a browser uses too much memory, it can slow down the whole system; memory, in general, is a critical resource to keeping any device running smoothly....
  6. Microsoft Edge adds the Chromium "Play" Icon to Canary.

Microsoft Edge adds the Chromium "Play" Icon to Canary.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shaheedmalik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d9rc99/microsoft_edge_adds_the_chromium_play_icon_to/
  7. Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary.

Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary.: [ATTACH] A few months ago, Microsoft added the Aura tooltips to Chromium-based browsers, but the color of those tooltips didn't match the color of Edge's dark mode, today Microsoft has changed the color of those tooltips: Aura tooltips. Aura tooltips. Aura tooltips....
  8. Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Canary: Trying new dev browser ( Is there a specific forum?) ,so I exported tabs, opened it, but there are like 30 of them- isn't there a way to open them all at once to void tedium of one by one ? Btw can't BELIEVE there isn't a option, a field for 'edge ', ''browser','internet '...
  9. New Edge Canary Build

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Canary Build: I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect me when using browser also I see in settings it shows all your saved passwords and other information which I thought were...
  10. Edge and Chrome memory leak ? Memory usage 80-97%

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Chrome memory leak ? Memory usage 80-97%: Now i'm using windows 10 but I had this problem also when using windows 8.1pro. The windows 81.pro I have the original dvd here and I tried few times to make clean install. Also windows 10 I got it free online and the same problem. For example now i'm using Edge I have...