Windows 10: Microsoft Edge - Cast to TV from laptop

Discus and support Microsoft Edge - Cast to TV from laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Upgraded laptop to Microsoft Edge as it was required for something I was working on. Since then I have been unable to cast media to my TV,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GillianRees, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft Edge - Cast to TV from laptop

Hi,

Upgraded laptop to Microsoft Edge as it was required for something I was working on. Since then I have been unable to cast media to my TV, something that I have been doing for years. Can't seem to find any basic straightforward advice on this but it does seem that others are having the same problem.

Can anyone help me? It is driving me nuts.

Thank you from a non techy person!

:)

GillianRees, Apr 18, 2020

2. Cast to device from Microsoft edge making my TV volume too low

I am currently using
    Dell Inspiron 15 i7559 Laptop
    and using Microsft Edge to cast a video to my Samsung TV. The video is casting to
    TV with a very low volume, I could able to hear only after I increase my TV volume to more than 70%

The volume in the Video, Laptop are set to 100%.

When I browse the same video with my browser on TV I could hear a clear volume at 20% of my TV volume

Is there anything i need to try from EDGE browser or laptop to make the sound better on my TV when I cast?

Any help or suggestion?

vinod kumar kakumanu, Apr 18, 2020
  3. dzigner Win User
    Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV

Hello
    I want to either duplicate or cast my laptop screen to my tv. I have acer spin 3 with windows 10 and Vizio smartTV.
    I have cast on google Chrome, so from there I am able to cast to the TV. I have the cast button(link on right click), in Opera, but it does not work. Opera cannot find any Cast destinations.
    On Windows side, if I search for wireless display from notifications/project area, it does not find my TV. If I click Connect in the notifications area, it does not find my TV.
    The TV is listed under Other devices in my devices and printers settings, but is always disconnected.
    I have attached images for this.
    Please help,
    Microsoft Edge - Cast to TV from laptop [​IMG]

Microsoft Edge - Cast to TV from laptop [​IMG]

Thanks

dzigner, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Microsoft Edge - Cast to TV from laptop

casting laptop to hisense tv

Hi Jimmy,

In order to help you with your concern about casting your laptop to your TV, kindly answer the following questions first:

• We would like to make sure if your devices are supporting Miracast. Kindly post here the make and model of your TV and laptop.
    • Can you also inform us of the Version and Build of your Windows 10 laptop? To get these information, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • A small window will appear, look for the Version and
      Build

(You may need to have your computer updated. To do this, please access this
    support link
    . This link contains information about the Windows update history as well.)

• What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Edge - Cast to TV from laptop

1. Microsoft Edge - Cast to TV from laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Cast

2. Casting from HP Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casting from HP Laptop to TV: Hi guys.Is there any way I can cast from my Laptop to my TV?When I click cast on my laptop, it recognizes the TV, it connects to the TV, but the TV goes black.Anyone have any tips/ideas. All drivers on the Laptop are up to date as far as I know. Running Windows 11....
  3. Casting from HP Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Casting from HP Laptop to TV: Hi guys.Is there any way I can cast from my Laptop to my TV?When I click cast on my laptop, it recognizes the TV, it connects to the TV, but the TV goes black.Anyone have any tips/ideas. All drivers on the Laptop are up to date as far as I know. Running Windows 11....
  4. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  5. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  6. Unable to cast Laptop to TV

Unable to cast Laptop to TV: I was casting my Laptoplenovo to my Samsung TV for a long time. Today when I tried to add my device in the Bluetooth and Other device settings page my TV doesn't get listed.I use a high speed internet and both Laptop and TV use 5Ghz speed. Reinstalled/Upgraded all the...
  7. Unable to cast Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to cast Laptop to TV: I was casting my Laptoplenovo to my Samsung TV for a long time. Today when I tried to add my device in the Bluetooth and Other device settings page my TV doesn't get listed.I use a high speed internet and both Laptop and TV use 5Ghz speed. Reinstalled/Upgraded all the...
  8. Chormium Edge casting to Fire TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chormium Edge casting to Fire TV: So I'm trying to cast a tab to my Fire TV but it says source not supported. Is there anything I can do to bypass this or I just dont have the hardware to do casting? submitted by /u/sakata32 [link] [comments]...
  9. CASTING FROM LAPTOP TO TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CASTING FROM LAPTOP TO TV: CASTING from laptop to TV begins well but pauses every 2 minutes. "Continue Watching"? appears on screen> unless I click YES, casting never resumes. Used to cast for hours until this week. CASTING...
  10. Cast from laptop to TV with chromecast

Cast from laptop to TV with chromecast: I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10. I have a Vizio smart TV with Chromecast attached. I am able to cast from my phone to the TV via Chromecast. How can I cast from this laptop to the TV?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to cast to from ms edge