Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Chromium

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Chromium in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I live in the US but gonna move. I’d like to know how I can change the region for Microsoft Edge Chromium? MicrosoftEdge_X64_75.0.111.0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brian Rices, May 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft Edge Chromium

I live in the US but gonna move. I’d like to know how I can change the region for Microsoft Edge Chromium? MicrosoftEdge_X64_75.0.111.0

:)

Brian Rices, May 14, 2019

2. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

on the Edge feedback forum at

I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread

I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-

Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge Chromium?

(I did get one reply to a question I posed, I think back in 2015,on the promised offline capability that reply said simply and unequivocably

""At this time, the reading list is not available offline in Microsoft Edge, but we’re working on it for a future update"

In my opinion it is a pretty useless add on anyway. because in EdgeHTML it does nothing that adding a URL to the Favorites list already does and now tht Edge Chromium sensibly includes an Internet Exploder like facility to Save a webpage complete you can
    save the whole webpage for off line viewing i.e.reading anyway

johnfowles, May 14, 2019
  3. Lentha Q Win User
    Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, May 14, 2019
  4. Microsoft Edge Chromium

Jsssssssss, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Chromium

1. Microsoft Edge Chromium - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Chromium

2. edge chromium query

in Browsers and Email
    edge chromium query: After the win10 update yesterday I opened edge and it asked me if I wanted edge chromium. I bypassed it and just opened edge. However I have had a change of mind and would like to update to the chromium. How do I update to edge chromium now? Thanks in advance. 148506
  3. edge chromium

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    edge chromium: [IMG] There is a black line under the address bar in 125% scales of 14'' 1080p display. How to fix it?Thanks! https://preview.redd.it/qacdjzk3yvv31.png?width=1907&format=png&auto=webp&s=65c1cb22d0ad37849b55e15294bd0ce4d3e0f5cc submitted by /u/gui117 [link]...
  4. Improving form controls in Microsoft Edge and Chromium.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Improving form controls in Microsoft Edge and Chromium.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/di9zkg/improving_form_controls_in_microsoft_edge_and/
  5. Microsoft improving form controls in Microsoft Edge and Chromium

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft improving form controls in Microsoft Edge and Chromium: Since we began work on the next version of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium, we’ve been investigating ways to modernize form controls to provide a modern appearance as well as the touch friendliness and accessibility that our users expect from Microsoft Edge today. Over the...
  6. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: Edge Chromium is freezing and not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/ae638f53-c913-4a51-aa99-593145c4ddd7
  7. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: I keep hearing that the new Edge browser is Chromium-based. So why doesn'y new computer have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/14e2ed1f-a39e-4f23-b6dd-2fb44bb9eee2
  8. Change the Region for Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the Region for Microsoft Edge Chromium: I live in the US but gonna move. I’d like to know how I can change the region for Microsoft Edge Chromium? MicrosoftEdge_X64_75.0.111.0 **Original Title** Microsoft Edge Chromium...
  9. List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

in Windows 10 News
    List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium): [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge is built using Chromium open source project, and if you are developer, here is the list of Dev Tools in Microsoft Edge (Chromium). A few new tools have made their entry into the DevTools list. It [...] This post List of DevTools in new...
  10. How to Check for Updates in Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Check for Updates in Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: How to Check for Updates in Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Check for Updates in Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new...