Windows 10: Microsoft Edge closes immediately after opening on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Edge closes immediately after opening on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]At times when you try to open Microsoft Edge, it may open and close […] This article Microsoft Edge closes immediately after opening on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 25, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Microsoft Edge closes immediately after opening on Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 25, 2021

2. Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it

Edge is Awesome for Browsing. Seems like this is a problem that many users are facing.
    Do this: Disconnect your Internet and follow these steps

Steps: Microsoft Edge Closes Immediately after opening - Solved | Fix Errors

Windows10users, Feb 25, 2021
  3. SoCal Win User
    Win-10 Edge closes immediately after opening

My upgrade from Win-7 to Win-10 seemed to go faultlessly, everything including Edge worked correctly. After a couple of hours though, Edge no longer will open properly, The basic blue screen w/logo comes up for 5 seconds or so and immediately closes. Shortly thereafter the Start button also stopped opening, although by right-clicking I could get the basic function list so could still stumble along.
    The Start button problem was fixed by going back to my first Restore point (created by an automatic upgrade), but the Edge problem persists in spite of trying various fixes from posts dating back to the beta-test period. Obviously this is a problem that has existed from the early beta issues ... and it ain't fixed yet!! Any suggestions appreciated, because I note that Win-10 depends heavily on Web access via Edge.

SoCal, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Microsoft Edge closes immediately after opening on Windows 10

Microsoft Edge opens briefly and immediately closes

The apparent fact that this problem (Microsoft Edge opening and then immediately closing) has no solution is very disturbing to me. It shakes my confidence in Microsoft!!!

Bradford Noel, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge closes immediately after opening on Windows 10

1. Microsoft Edge closes immediately after opening on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge closes

2. Settings immediately closes after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings immediately closes after opening: Before I'm recommended sfc /scannow trust me, I've tried everything. I've tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and nothing works. For other people it...
  3. Microsoft Edge closes automatically immediately after opening on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge closes automatically immediately after opening on Windows 11/10: i am facing an issue with microsoft edge browser, it's getting closed automatically after few seconds.tried all solutions whatever i found online but still same issue.deleted edge and reinstalled also but still same issue....
  4. Microsoft Edge closes automatically immediately after opening on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge closes automatically immediately after opening on Windows 11/10: i am facing an issue with microsoft edge browser, it's getting closed automatically after few seconds.tried all solutions whatever i found online but still same issue.deleted edge and reinstalled also but still same issue....
  5. Store closes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  6. Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening: I am using Windows 10 ver 2004 OS Build 19041.450. Microsoft Store closes immediately after opening, I have gone to Settings/Apps and Reset Microsoft Store but it makes no difference. Looking through previous replies on answers.microsoft.com I have run PowerShell...
  7. Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.: Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC and for some reason it wasn't activated in my Store, it was telling me to buy again, So I checked online for a fix and it told me to "delete localcache", and I went ahead and did that but now my Store opens and closes immediately!...
  8. Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening: Hello, I was claimed the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and to play it the site sent me to the windows store. It opened and immediately closed. I have tried a lot of Powershell commands, wsreset and changing time and date but nothing happened. I tried even to...
  9. Microsoft Edge closes immediately after i open it

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge closes immediately after i open it: For some reason Microsoft Edge immediately closes down every time i open it. I've tried sfc /scannow and I've deleted the Microsoft Edge folder in C:/Users/"username"/AppData/Local/Packages and then entering the command in PowerShell to reset but neither worked. Does anyone...
  10. Win-10 Edge closes immediately after opening

in Browsers and Email
    Win-10 Edge closes immediately after opening: My upgrade from Win-7 to Win-10 seemed to go faultlessly, everything including Edge worked correctly. After a couple of hours though, Edge no longer will open properly, The basic blue screen w/logo comes up for 5 seconds or so and immediately closes. Shortly thereafter the...